News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Chaoslancex

Dang Banjo your really starting to get annoying again! can you please stop.. >:(

Nick©

I haven't done anything wrong on the forums other than a joke that I guess was taken a little too far. I'm giving my input on the situation, and nothing else. If and forum mod or any admin or Jeremy tell me to stop posting here then I will unless I am directly involved. Forum staff is not given powers in game and you are not given any on the forums. I'm kind of annoyed with you and te things you do and the way you manipulate people. I haven't said anything about you other than that right there. How about you man up like Jeremy did? He took so mch for me and actually did something two times. I haven't done anythig to you and you're complaining to me about it? If you want me to stet doing things to you then I will right away. Say the word and it can be done. 
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Nick© on April 22, 2010, 11:47:08 PM
I haven't done anything wrong on the forums other than a joke that I guess was taken a little too far. I'm giving my input on the situation, and nothing else. If and forum mod or any admin or Jeremy tell me to stop posting here then I will unless I am directly involved. Forum staff is not given powers in game and you are not given any on the forums. I'm kind of annoyed with you and te things you do and the way you manipulate people. I haven't said anything about you other than that right there. How about you man up like Jeremy did? He took so mch for me and actually did something two times. I haven't done anythig to you and you're complaining to me about it? If you want me to stet doing things to you then I will right away. Say the word and it can be done.
I think the only problem is that you mind with our business. I mean, we can own a clan our selves. Like you minded with our recruitment which scared of this player who cancelled his application..  :-\

Nick©

And I told him, as did you, that I'm not a voiced member in this clan.
--Brenden Hills

Deathtron55

Quote from: chaoslancex on April 22, 2010, 04:36:46 PM
Dang Banjo your really starting to get annoying again! can you please stop.. >:(
Truedat man lol...

Nick©

Trevor, I've done next to nothing to Oscar and even less to you. You all need to grow up and stop pissing yourself whining. If Jeremy, Trini, Jose, Caponer, and Joker are the only ones man enough to let others do anything on the clan then I'm ashamedof all of this. I am only naming people of the top of my head and I admit that nearly all of you are mature, although some obviously aren't. Also, Trevor, learn how to type... The spacebar is the largest key, try to hit it...
--Brenden Hills

gomes97

can i join by deathzone name:gomes97
str lvl 125
def 110
att 108
magic 115

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

Chaoslancex

Joker

I suggest to move the name of rank dragon core Division Into Captin or Majors or something else....
If any body wanna change the name sign in this new discussion:
XXX joker.

wouter

Quote from: Joker_ on April 29, 2010, 03:02:00 PM
I suggest to move the name of rank dragon core Division Into Captin or Majors or something else....
If any body wanna change the name sign in this new discussion:
XXX joker.
Let's not? DCD will stay. No discussion.

Joker

Why Not?
I kinda don't like its name. ::)

wouter

Quote from: Joker_ on April 29, 2010, 05:34:10 PM
Why Not?
I kinda don't like its name. ::)
Because I said so. Chaos agreed, No name changing.

Nick©

I support this. All the others are like army ranks and that one is totally random and it doesn't fit in...
--Brenden Hills

Chaoslancex

Actually it is an army rank from the knights era way back then. and joker if you want name change i'll have meeting tomorrow.