News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Well I only made about 600 of those posts, and the ones I made weren't spam. You have made all of the posts on that account and about 250 are spam. G-F
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Nick© on April 11, 2010, 10:26:06 PM
Well I only made about 600 of those posts, and the ones I made weren't spam. You have made all of the posts on that account and about 250 are spam. G-F
I don't want us to fight, I want to be friends with you so please stop and let's be friends.
Also I don't spam [I don't think i do].

Please stay on topic now

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 11, 2010, 10:41:53 PM
I don't want us to fight, I want to be friends with you so please stop and let's be friends.

Please stay on topic now
yes you do so does nick. Both stop being kids.. -.-

Deathtron55

Please stay on topic now
Are you in Lawless now?

wouter

Quote from: Deathtron55 on April 12, 2010, 12:19:35 PM

Please stay on topic now
Are you in Lawless now?
yes he is..

Pk0wnedall

Once again, Im sorry that I left deathzone. If you read the statement I posted earlier you'll understand, Well I'm hoping you understand. I don't want people getting angry at me for leaving deathzone. I hope you understand me, Thank you.

I'll be adding the message here, I'm on my itouch at the moment so it's really hard to copy and paste.

omfg noobz

wo whats up with me not being dragoncore... like i cant own everyone up there =o...
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Nick©

You should be, as should Mike if he isn't already.
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Yoho

Bri

Hey Oscar, It's Bri. Just wanted to give you a heads up that I'm probably not gunna use this userbar anymore, so if you want it you can have it.
Preview:

http://i48.tinypic.com/29dv9qa.png
[/font][/size]

pkinnty

:)

omfg noobz

zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

wouter

Quote from: omfg noobz on April 18, 2010, 11:49:48 AM
dcd yet =/?
Jeremy, Trini and chaos havn't been active yet  :-\ They need to edit it for you. Sorry bro but you're in, just not   there in the roster yet.

Nick©

Jeremy was on last night. Lol, he went on to delete all of my accounts and let me go free. =)
--Brenden Hills

pk it3

hey uhmm im wondering if i ever get unbanned
cuz im still on members list of dz...