News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pk it3

i did explain it many times that i didn't use bot before but w/e
i didnt even know that my friend knew my pass
man why make bi deal for this ?
its a game...

lollol

pk-it we know its a game but cheating isnt aloud even if it was a game or not.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž

Quote from: lollol on April 03, 2010, 03:58:32 AM
pk-it we know its a game but cheating isnt aloud even if it was a game or not.

^Exactly.^

jibberman

Banjo your not in the clan so bugg of thats why you have so many posts you butt in to other clan disscussions plus pk it3 is banned and anyway if his friend went on the account and he got iped it would ip his friends ip not his..
And why do we need to address this to chaoslancex why would he care so stop spamming..
~Regards~
Jibberman
Life is to short to die!
SO THINK BEFORE YOU ATTACK ME!

Nick©

Hey Jibberman, I would stop if I were you. I'm staying on topic and you careen it way off. You are like 99% of the people on here; you simply just don't know. So until you know keep your mouth shut about this. If you knew about the discussion then you'd know that 'the friend was at his house while he was gone'.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

Volcanic Me

Joker

if nick is back,say hello to argument. :)

Pk0wnedall

I'm really sorry to say, If i get excepted in Lawless then i leaving deathzone. I so sorry to say this because i've been with deathzone for so long. I've watched noob pkers turn into legendary pkers. I'm leaving because the clan is getting boring, Chaos is never online none of the deathzone players are hardly online. The clan is deteriorating, i don't stay in deathzone for the items or anything else. I stayed in deathzone because of the people in the clan. I know i've had my ups and downs but i'm back. I'm just letting you guys know that i might be leaving the clan.

I've been Accepted into lawless. I happy, But i'm also sad.

Nick©

Quote from: Joker_ on April 04, 2010, 07:04:51 AM
if nick is back,say hello to argument. :)

O hahahahahaaaaaaa. You're pretty ignorant and you're frankly not worth my time to explain it to right now. Anyway I kind of back Pk0 up on his reasons. I know Oscar can't get on that often and neither can the other owners but no one else in the clan gets on much either other than Caponer...
--Brenden Hills

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 11, 2010, 12:16:53 AM
I'm really sorry to say, If i get excepted in Lawless then i leaving deathzone. I so sorry to say this because i've been with deathzone for so long. I've watched noob pkers turn into legendary pkers. I'm leaving because the clan is getting boring, Chaos is never online none of the deathzone players are hardly online. The clan is deteriorating, i don't stay in deathzone for the items or anything else. I stayed in deathzone because of the people in the clan. I know i've had my ups and downs but i'm back. I'm just letting you guys know that i might be leaving the clan.

I've been Accepted into lawless. I happy, But i'm also sad.
That is why i hate you jack. Get lost and bye. Glad you left.

Pk0wnedall

QuoteThat is why i hate you jack. Get lost and bye. Glad you left.
Why did you have to put something hatred up? I don't understand what i've done wrong to you?

Joker

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on April 11, 2010, 07:56:13 AM
QuoteThat is why i hate you jack. Get lost and bye. Glad you left.
Why did you have to put something hatred up? I don't understand what i've done wrong to you?
Deathzone is becoming weak....caponer why your trying to kick everybody?
~Btw pk (the spammer of the forums). your a noob bec you left for no reason...GLAD that you have left...

Pk0wnedall

Quote(the spammer of the forums)
You get that from caponer, I don't spam the forums...

I retired from deathzone because: No one is active anymore, It's boring, There's never any clan wars, No Owners are on, It's boring.

It was my decision to leave. Please guys, Don't get angry at me. You never know, I might re-turn.

Nick©

It's over. He left. Move on, it's just a game. Also you kind of are, Jack.
--Brenden Hills

Pk0wnedall

QuoteAlso you kind of are, Jack.
Well on "Banjo Hick" you have, 1,865 Posts.
I only have 1,014.