News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pk it3

shud i be on meeting dunno when ill get on :O have to work

pk it3

whats the official pk armour now?
tribal mask with ahrims?

imnotme

There isn't one right now. Oscar saw no need because Blitz will be out in two days.

pk it3

ehh ok? and where the tribal masks bout than?

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on February 25, 2010, 11:13:35 PM
There isn't one right now. Oscar saw no need because Blitz will be out in two days.
Gues what. I am back fool. And don´t even think about telling my players the rules. There is a new outfit. I will give it to you in game pk it3.

Pk0wnedall

Chaoslancex,

Berserker got hacked and his other account name is "Death seeker" He is a level 151, do you think he can get back in the clan?

imnotme

So you instated a new outfit with one day before Blitz comes out? Good job... PHAIL!!!!

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on February 26, 2010, 10:44:41 AM
So you instated a new outfit with one day before Blitz comes out? Good job... PHAIL!!!!
Sssh, Classic stays and maybe blitz wont work at the release date? Ever thought of that?

imnotme

I have, and guess what? If it doesn't then they will fix it. It will be out one week after if it does have any problems.

wouter

Quote from: imnotme on February 26, 2010, 11:06:10 AM
I have, and guess what? If it doesn't then they will fix it. It will be out one week after if it does have any problems.
Than we still enjoyed our outfit for 1 week and 3 days. GF NOOB.

Joker

nvm..welcome back to wouter and jose.. ::)

Pk0wnedall

Yes, Welcome back Wouter & Jose i hope you have fun back in Deathzone

Have fun :)

Deathtron55

Imnotme you should stop posting here you're not even in the clan...
                           ~Trevor~

Joker

guys i am proud to say:
DEATHZONE IS BACK!!

Pk0wnedall