News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well there are exactly... 0 rules about me posting on clan discussion pages, so I will continue to do it. And I was hacked, because there would be no reason for me to get rid of 60bil worth of items, would there?

doormcburger

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Drunk Mario

Chaoslancex, I have some parts of the deathzone uniform for you.. I have two sets already and i don't need all of them you you do so please find me in-game so i may give them to you.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Overdosed K0

Chaoslancex

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

wouter

There must CHANGE something! Like 60% of the players in the clan are NON ACTIVE. NO ONE FIGHTS BESIDE ME. No support while piling, 'not' feeling like pking anymore. Guys what the F*** is wrong with ya. If theres nothing going to change, im gone here and going solo..

Joker

i request for wouter a kick i am done with him.

wouter

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Joker

Quote from: caponer on February 03, 2010, 07:08:21 AM
Quote from: Joker_ on February 03, 2010, 06:58:29 AM
i request for wouter a kick i am done with him.
Joker, your a p*ssy. Sorry for the offense but the only reason you do this is because me and mooshu were playing pick on the noob and you were the noob at that moment. Grow up even your still 11. I've done so many more for the clan than you do, your just a youth. In the years ive been playing i learned everyone by and by. I know how people are and how people think. I am the perfect general because i know the new pkers and if they have a future here. All you do is showing of with your rank..
well....all of that is trash i can own you..
i am waiting the reply of oscar.

lollol

well actually no offence joker ur ma friend but cap is right about the showing off thing u rlly abuse ur rank.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Joker

Quote from: lollol on February 03, 2010, 07:22:35 AM
well actually no offence joker ur ma friend but cap is right about the showing off thing u rlly abuse ur rank.
no no...kid you don't know what wouter told me that if you attacked me i will *reset you*! so...
and he's attacking me whenever i am so..you don't know what are you talkin about..you better STFU.

wouter

Quote from: Joker_ on February 03, 2010, 07:26:33 AM
Quote from: lollol on February 03, 2010, 07:22:35 AM
no no...kid you don't know what wouter told me that if you attacked me i will *reset you*! so...
and he's attacking me whenever i am so..you don't know what are you talkin about..you better STFU.
THAT WAS NOT ME IDIOT! THAT WAS KRYPTONITE IMPERSONATING ME ON HIS FAKED ACCOUNT

Joker

wouter

Quote from: Joker_ on February 03, 2010, 07:48:39 AM
his fake account was 160 huh?
Its been hacked and returned by a admin. Later kryptonite impersonated me with a lv3. And it's not about the f***ing owning. That's all you can think off. Owning a player is not enough to be a general. You got your tasks. Your not a good general. All you do is showing off, Flaming new pkers that they fail and posing with your rank. I think your way to young and you shouldn't be a general. And stop talking like that towards someone who is 7 years older, Child!