News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaoslancex

Banjo You were not just kicked beacuse mike did not like you.

you were kicked because you sucked at the time.. really bad, i just let you in cause i felt bad for you and idk you preaty chill but that was it and everyone said "banjo sucks, kick him!"

And Kripto dude calm down you broke the rules and for that you get kicked and rember this is a Clan and a clan is a Dictatorship and am Hitler!( No Offence to anyone.) What i say gose and that final. >:(

Joker

well oscar...
i am sorry for abusing my powers.. :-X

Bri

Quote from: chaoslancex on January 25, 2010, 03:42:05 PM
Banjo You were not just kicked beacuse mike did not like you.

you were kicked because you sucked at the time.. really bad, i just let you in cause i felt bad for you and idk you preaty chill but that was it and everyone said "banjo sucks, kick him!"

And Kripto dude calm down you broke the rules and for that you get kicked and rember this is a Clan and a clan is a Dictatorship and am Hitler!( No Offence to anyone.) What i say gose and that final. >:(
Isn't a Dictatorship, because more than one person has complete power. A.K.A., You have a Co-Owner.

Oscar, I'll make your siggy soon, 'kay?

Banjo Hick

Well the people saying I sucked were much worse than me. I'm rusty again from not pking for a month but I was much better than much of your clan.

Joker

enough flamming please...
Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 25, 2010, 05:54:08 PM
Well the people saying I sucked were much worse than me. I'm rusty again from not pking for a month but I was much better than much of your clan.
your not bad at p-king you just want to train more.. ::)

Chaoslancex

Banjo i don't think so.. maybe your as good as Drunk mario but thats it you can't take on anyone else.
Oh and don't say that you almost had them or you killed them one time.. thats not been better, been better is taking them on with out fail.

And Bri even if i have a Co-Owner nothing gets done unless i say it gets done just look at the Co-owners as Hitler's right hand man.

Banjo Hick

I know what being better is... I was better than DM, I was better than Jibber, I was better than a lot of players in here. You let 90% of the people into DZ... I know you want to give them a chance and all but not everyone is. That's one reason Matt's clan doesn't start and stop every few months. You have to set standards and stick by them. You shouldn't have let me in when I was 3 combats below the requirement either.

Chaoslancex

Banjo let's do this since you clame to be good, get back in to your pking way and fight my members. since you not quiting. Put you money where you mouth is and don't talk if you can't back your words. i'll see you when your ready. i would say a week is good to get your "skills" back.

doormcburger

yeah dude im sorry i freaked.... uhhhh.... sh*t happens i guess........................ not sure which CLAN rule i broke tho......

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Banjo Hick

Ok, one week. I'll be there if I can. I'm limited to a very bad laptop that I can access once a day maybe so have your members on at around 10:00 central time next... Wednesdayish??

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 25, 2010, 05:54:08 PM
Your nothing against me -.-

Bri

Or me, and sorry for arguing Oscar, but Hitler didn't have a right hand man.

CO-owner has same power as you, which makes this not a Dictatorship.

END OF THAT DISCUSSION, M'KAY?

Banjo Hick

I know I could never beat you Brianna but I was fully capable of taking you on Caponer.

Joker

well guys i will off for 3 weeks untill i end my tests :'(
so i love to say good bye but not for ever...! ;)

Bri

Oscar,

Suggesting some players to be kicked on account inactivity.

PM me for any details.

~Bri