News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well I found out that Oscar doesnt need the capes so I wasted about 300k of those bones...

PS: 300 replies for this topic now.

Joker

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 09, 2010, 05:52:24 PM
Well I found out that Oscar doesnt need the capes so I wasted about 300k of those bones...

PS: 300 replies for this topic now.
as oscar said: no clan cape now,that's it.

Banjo Hick

Banjo Hick

Oscar, I am on temporary leave from Worldscape which also means from this clan. I hope that when I come back I can be readmitted, but if not it's ok and I understand.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 12, 2010, 10:32:05 PM
Oscar, I am on temporary leave from Worldscape which also means from this clan. I hope that when I come back I can be readmitted, but if not it's ok and I understand.

Whats the reason you won't be on?

Banjo Hick

Well I don't agree with some of the actions taken by one of the owners of the game, and this clan..., and some of the results of what that owner did. You can take Jose and Karla off the list too. They are gone, as is Matt, because of the owner I am talking about.

Drunk Mario

Oscar i have not heard anything from you yet  but i don't know if you talked to yader yet.. so am i in?? or still pending?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

Banjo thats not an excusse to quit playing just be because you don't agree with the action taken and those players are no longer with us dosen't mean you have to quit to.. no matter how they came to be gone. if i had quit when my good friend got ban, i would be gone long ago.. build a bridge and get over it.. you we're not the only one who cared about mooshu and karla.. jose was like my brother...

I'm sorry but there won't be a s pot for you anymore, thats not an excusse.

Banjo Hick

You want to know why they are gone? They told Jeremy that Matt was the best pker in the game. So Jeremy banned Zaaa, Jose, and Karla. I'm pretty sure he also perm muted Bri for doing this. I'm sorry for not agreeing with a corrupt owner. Jeremy has said it himself. This is a communist based game.

I have been thinking about it and I wouldn't want to be back in this clan with Jeremy being one of the owners.

aussie king

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 15, 2010, 12:20:14 AM
You want to know why they are gone? They told Jeremy that Matt was the best pker in the game. So Jeremy banned Zaaa, Jose, and Karla. I'm pretty sure he also perm muted Bri for doing this. I'm sorry for not agreeing with a corrupt owner. Jeremy has said it himself. This is a communist based game.

I have been thinking about it and I wouldn't want to be back in this clan with Jeremy being one of the owners.

wrong. apparently zaaa has been farcasting. but maybe it's just a roumor.

But mooshu said zaaa is one of the best pkers in the game. Jeremy banned zaaa and said not anymore. Jeremy did ban jose and karla. Although it was under request. mooshu said "okay jerey you can Ip-ban me now." "ily worldscape" and karla said i dont want too play without jose and she requested an ip ban aswell.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Chaoslancex

Quote from: aussie king on January 15, 2010, 04:24:21 AM
Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 15, 2010, 12:20:14 AM

wrong. apparently zaaa has been farcasting. but maybe it's just a roumor.

But mooshu said zaaa is one of the best pkers in the game. Jeremy banned zaaa and said not anymore. Jeremy did ban jose and karla. Although it was under request. mooshu said "okay jerey you can Ip-ban me now." "ily worldscape" and karla said i dont want too play without jose and she requested an ip ban aswell.

Did that answer you question? Well no matter how it happend there no longer with us and we can't do anything about it that is my point.. and there is no point in quitting.. either.

lollol

WTF!!!!!!!!didnt know that jose n karla was banned thought only zaaa was banned but never knes why,ima rlly miss em especially jose.
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Banjo Hick

Jose and Karla didn't request it. Jeremy said he was going to if they didn't stop saying Matt was the best. They said it a few more times and yelled bye to every one. I am going to quit because 3 of my 10 close friends are now gone.

Drunk Mario

Well, enough about jose, matt, and karla... back to topic.

I have not heard anything yet if i am in or out or still pending to be apart of deathzone.?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Chaoslancex

Quote from: drunk elmo on January 15, 2010, 06:36:10 PM
Well, enough about jose, matt, and karla... back to topic.

I have not heard anything yet if i am in or out or still pending to be apart of deathzone.?

Drunk since Banjo is gone you'll be comming in.