News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fozzyboy

hey chaos
i now nn just said to tell you in game but im rarely on when your on.
but i killed berserker and nn yesterday in ff i reallly want a ff against u chaos
to see if im god enough movbe up
Dz forever
fozzmister forever ()

Banjo Hick

if youre good enough then berserker would have moved you up as soon as he lost to you

lollol

Quote from: fozzyboy on November 21, 2009, 04:54:07 PM
hey chaos
i now nn just said to tell you in game but im rarely on when your on.
but i killed berserker and nn yesterday in ff i reallly want a ff against u chaos
to see if im god enough movbe up

lol fozz ima say good for u for killing me,but not outa my heart couse i were on the laptop and i told u then when u killed me i told u brb ima go on desktop when i did u told me i wont ff u again!
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Banjo Hick

is playing on a labtop bad? ive played everything on a labtop on this game, and it just so happens this is my second time typing this because my power cord came out and i have no battery in there right now

Joker

fozz stop being cocky and be so proud to kill some 1 its just by luck!
>:(

Omri

Banjo Hick

yeah, and fozz stop posting on here so much, its starting to be the same thing over and over again when 1 time is enough and if chaos doesnt respond to it you should just send him a message, and remember that berserker and omri have a lot of knowledge and have power in the clan as well as chaos does so you can ask them for the answer as well

wouter

You should update the ranks lol.. IM NOT SERGEANT ANYMORE  ???

fozzyboy

Dz forever
fozzmister forever ()

Banjo Hick

fozz, stop saying soz guys, its spamming, say something after that, and i found out that its also a fragment, i would get a detention if i put that on a paper!

fozzyboy

chaoslancex
i getting a bit annoyed with some noobs that all pj me and loot my barrows gloves im having a long and hard decision shall i quit or not and people like banjo keeps buuting in my private chats so i will contact you if i quit.
from fozzmister
ps(banjo plz just dont  comment on my post ok yr one the reason i quiting(may be)
Dz forever
fozzmister forever ()

Banjo Hick

how about you stop spamming? and people looting you is no reason to get mad at me, and you all of the sudden deciding that the kid who took your barrows gloves is going to be on the dz kill on sight list isnt exactly true... and you keep killing dz members and attacking them in the wilderness, if anything you should be on the kill list but im not going around saying your going to be, am i? and you should have pmed chaos with that post in the first place because its directed towards him and it has little to do with deathzone at all.

lollol

both of u stop now!banjo stop arguing with him and fozz stop telling ppl about ur problems if ur gonna quit just say i will quit!
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

fozzyboy

all guys soz im just going to shut up now! 8)
Dz forever
fozzmister forever ()

Chaoslancex

Death Zone members All please Visit Page 1 of this topic and read all of the Death Zone rules.

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,3112.0.html