News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heoros1

Lmao Jack you won't smack anyone.  We all have slapped you ten times in a row in a 1v1. Stop trying to start shit.
*Achievements*
-Death Zone DCD Leader
-3rd in Mage Hiscores 2B Exp
-172 Combat Level on Heoros1 and Brian
-Hunter, Ricky, and Kyle's Baby Daddy

Quote from: Kyle
Isn't Brian so hot though???

Quote from: Risk Giver
I swear Brian is the best pker in Worldscape

Sora

Alright, we all need to chill out. This is a dicussion page for Death Zone, and if you aren't here to discuss anything about DZ issues, please don't post. You're just spamming the thread and flaming other people

Kyle

Take all hatred off this clan page to somewhere else.  If you don't like what we are doing then don't go to wildy, no one is making you go.  You can attack whoever you want whenever you want.  Jake has already stated to knock off all the flaming that is going on.

James

Quote from: Jack on December 11, 2012, 09:06:43 PM
Quote from: Tinyyoshi on December 11, 2012, 06:07:24 PM
Jack you requested to 1v1, best out of 3. I 1v1'ed you 5 times, and the final score came out to be 5-0. How isn't that fair?
It was 5v1. I'm recording the next ones. (Just to prove how much of a noob you guys are).

@Nate, no it isn't it's simply stating how low this clan has gone.

Jack,
If you keep insisting on starting a flame war on each Clan Discussion page, you will be blocked from posting on them.

Jake

If anyone continues to start flame wars they will be banned from posting full stop.

Go back to being your happy little clan  ::)

garrdrenn1

Please remove me from the roster, sorry guys. I'm going to take some time off from worldscape and try to focus on the more important things in life. I will still be active on forums.

EDIT: I gave hunter my void, I'm sure he will gladly give it to Oscar or Kyle.

Sora

Is DeathZone going to continue?  ???
I say you remove all the inactive people from the roster and start fresh  :)

Chaoslancex

wolf

When I get on my computer I can merge those images into a banner or header if you like.

Sora

Quote from: wolf on July 20, 2013, 02:18:56 AM
When I get on my computer I can merge those images into a banner or header if you like.

Yes but can you somehow take away the chatbox? It's pretty out of place lol.

wolf

Quote from: Riku on July 20, 2013, 02:20:27 AM

yea I would remove that anyway.

Sora

Quote from: wolf on July 20, 2013, 02:22:39 AM
Quote from: Riku on July 20, 2013, 02:20:27 AM

yea I would remove that anyway.

That's awesome, hope the banner comes out to be sick  8)

Sora

List of people needed to be put on roster:

Me(Riku)
Heoros1
Dream Cloud
Hunter
Desolate(Jarred)
Kryptonite
I Merk

Chaoslancex

Ok guys as you all can see there a new LOOK to roster and i can happily say it's looking real good.. 

Quick update, New Ranks are up and the roster was clean up a bit haha it was kinda looking sloopy and gross.. anyhow Big CONGRATZ to all the new Ranks and Positions to the Members, hope that this year will be an awesome pking, and having fun year! filled with great memories and stuff... anyhow Congratz guys and lets go out there and have fun! DEATH ZONE! haha 

Grievous

Quote from: Chaoslancex on July 23, 2013, 12:42:02 AM
Ok guys as you all can see there a new LOOK to roster and i can happily say it's looking real good.. 

Quick update, New Ranks are up and the roster was clean up a bit haha it was kinda looking sloopy and gross.. anyhow Big CONGRATZ to all the new Ranks and Positions to the Members, hope that this year will be an awesome pking, and having fun year! filled with great memories and stuff... anyhow Congratz guys and lets go out there and have fun! DEATH ZONE! haha

+1 Love the new design, looks a lot more clean. :)