News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣ Rules & Discussion(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, September 30, 2009, 04:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kyle

This is why, Me and Oscar are going to be more strict about players being active. In order to be in Death Zone you HAVE TO BE ACTIVE.

d1stortor

Kyle, that would be a very good rule. Even though I haven't being active lately, haha. But yeah, I could be an exception, lmao jk. I was unactive because I couldn't play. But now I can.....so, let's get this party started...right....N.O.W.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!RAWR!!!!!!!!!!:D
$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Sora

I think there are too many people that are too high of a rank. Like, there are no lower ranks such as corporals, leiutenants, sergeants, etc... Most of the clan is in the general rank and dcd. I think we should spread it out and I'll be willing to join a lower rank if you want.

Xx Wildy Xx

hey guys ill stay in my rank for ever as long as im still in death zone its my 1st and last chance to be here and thanks for letting me in :)

Jake

I don't think Ranks really matter, Unless you're one of the shallow ones that only join the clan for the void items.

The reason there are so many high ranked members is because we have many quality members. We just need to accept some more new people and bring them through the Death Zone Ranks.

Sora

The problem is there aren't many pkers.. so we can't recruit them. And by having everyone in high ranks and no one in low ranks, it makes DZ look unorganized and it makes it look like Kyle and Oscar just gives everyone high ranks, making it so easy to rank up. I remember the old times when it was so hard to even get leiutenant.
I just want the clan to be better.  :-X

Xx Wildy Xx

im not here for the void and i don't want the void if i wanted it i woulden't of gaven it back to alph if i did i payed a fir bit for it just to keep alph out of trouble, and i respect everyone in this clan and wish to be here for as long as i play worldscape :)

Jake

You guys are clueless that we are going to get alot, and I mean alot, of new players.

They'll most likely pk.

Sora

Of course I know there are going to be a lot of new players. But we don't know when. And you don't know that they're going to join dz or not, so we should be worried about the clan the way it is now, not what it will be like in the future. When the time comes, Oscar and Kyle will probably fix it.

waddie020

Hi guys just to say that i killed the leader of dsg (caponer) and took his ags
bad luck for him :(
good luck 2 me :)

Genuine

Waddie. You don't need to post a recruitment form everyday.

gomes97

Quote from: waddie020 on November 16, 2011, 03:52:21 AM

everbody can have luck so why you post this.
caponer is a good pker next 5 times he kill you and the time 6 you kill him.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner

wouter

Quote from: waddie020 on November 16, 2011, 03:52:21 AM

Lol no you didn't. Dug hitted 80 with a vengance mage attack. And if that didn't happened i wouldn't die.

Wild

I wont be online for like a week or two. Because we have some problems with the computer.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

gomes97

i hope i see you soon marcio.
and kry got my vote. i hope he can join.

made by Predator
Highlights:
Number 2 attack
Death zone ex dcd and Co owner
Number 2 best dutch pker.
Got voting legandray pker
3rd best pker
Ex team Psycho owner