News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

~Delete Please~

Started by Pk0wnedall, September 29, 2009, 09:50:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think my posts are...

Good
1 (16.7%)
Bad
2 (33.3%)
Don't know
3 (50%)
Don't care
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Pk0wnedall

Delete Please

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7.

Chaoslancex

By you making this topic, it sounds like your douting your self.

BigDogg420

Jack7 as seeing as you just registered TODAY, and that you did post on a "Report In-Game Rule Breakers" which you kind of told the person that was getting reported to refrain from doing that, then I say that you need some work on your post. But keep up the good work and again try not to post in "Report In-Game Rule Breakers" it is only for as you said Staff Members. So again try and work on your post a little bit more and just wait because you did only just register today.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Bill

Your posts are very small and lack content. Two examples would be the two that were posted on this topic by you. I would advise you to add length and content to them, and not post useless things like what the original subject of this topic was about and things that aren't necessary or needed, as they are just causing spam. I'm only telling you this because of what I've been seeing lately from you, and my job is to keep the forums spam-free. 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Pk0wnedall

Ok, can you please ~lock this~ or delete it and send links to them posts and i will make longer thankyou.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)