News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Delicous

Started by Louis, September 27, 2009, 04:34:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louis

I Think Delicous Needs More Training On The Forums And Stuff When i Asked Him To Delete One Of His Posts on My Forum He Simply Said No im busy And Then Blanked ME I Think This Was Terribley Rude.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mute on September 27, 2009, 07:53:51 AM
He's only had a few days of modship, give him a chance will you?
exactly right! he just got mod don't give him a hard time... and so far i tihnk he has been a very good mod! if he wasn't nice and everything he wouldn't be fit to be a mod.. please don't doubt jeremy and ryan's decisions.he got mod for a reason!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bri

I have known Delicious for a long time, just don't give him a hard time. He is very good at what he does.

~Bri

Bill

Quote from: Louis on September 27, 2009, 04:34:24 AM
I Think Delicous Needs More Training On The Forums And Stuff When i Asked Him To Delete One Of His Posts on My Forum He Simply Said No im busy And Then Blanked ME I Think This Was Terribley Rude.

Wait, you asked him to remove one of your posts? A Player Moderator cannot remove other member's posts/topics on the forums unless they're also a Forum Mod/Forum Admin.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Louis on September 27, 2009, 04:34:24 AM

Wait!! What do you mean "Your" Forums???
If you speak of worldscape forums his allowed to post anywhere he wants as long no rules are broken.

Delicious

Are you kidding Louis?

This is the deal guys...

http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,3060.0.html

So he made a new topic on selling his items. I was being a kind citizen and replied to his thread. In turn, he got mad at me for posting "in between his posts?" saying that I messed up his thread. I said, just simply modify your first post so that you don't need to make two. He kept asking me to delete it. I was standing my ground, and enforcing the forum rules. I said you can modify your first post. He wouldn't hear of it. I was trying to help someone else with their hacked account at the same time, as well as attacking shades, which everyone that has ever done that, knows it requires constant attention also. I said, "Busy, hold on." And he posted this thread.
Next time, please get your facts straight before flaming someone. You don't know how busy I am sometimes. Even being the new mod, I am still learning the ways, and have had to look back at the rules multiple times, to make sure I was enforcing the right thing.

I'm sorry If I seemed rude, I was just busy.

Thanks,
Tanner

Mod Erwin

Ranting about a new mod is uncalled for. He is new to the team, so he is still learning how everything works. You are right, he does need more training, but also so do I and half of the Allgofree team as well. Making a rant to call him out on this is disrespectful and I suggest not doing it. I will delete his post on the other topic and lock this one.
~All-Go-Free~ enthusiast

Bill

It's not locked yet, so I'll add something.

It's honestly not that big of a deal guys. Let's try and not make this about Delicious's modship; anyone could have done this and it would have been harmless. Let's also try not to make this out to be a disrespectful topic. I'm sure Louis's intention wasn't to disrespect Delicious. Let's just forget about this whole mixup and move on.

~Topic Locked.~

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........