News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

New Player Moderator: Delicious!

Started by Jeremy, September 25, 2009, 08:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Everyone congratulate Delicious when you see him in-game! He's definately earned his position as Player Mod and I look forward to working with him.

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

yeeyee123

congratz delicious, i think u will be an amazing player mod because u were an amazing player good luck
don't love the genius love the person behind it

Delicious

Thank you so much!! I look forward to working with all the staff, players, and community. I hope I serve you well.  ;D

Triniboy

Bill

This was definitely well-earned. All I see from you is respect to the Staff, the players, and the game. I don't think there has ever been a time where you misled the Staff about who you are in any way. Your whole deal is real and you've just been yourself throughout the whole time being with WorldScape. Your actions and attitude toward the whole game can set a very good example for everyone. You've been loyal, trustworthy, and respectful, which I would say are the three main reasons you now have a silver crown next to your name. I know we haven't talked much or gotten to know each other through this whole time we've both been playing WorldScape, but that doesn't mean I never knew who you were and how you were. I believe Jeremy made the correct decision in choosing you as a player moderator and I'd like to get to know you a little more. And with all of that said, I'd like to finally say congratulations on your modship. :)

Good Luck and I hope to see you in-game a lot! ;)

~Bill.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Delicious

Quote from: Bill on September 25, 2009, 10:46:53 PM
This was definitely well-earned. All I see from you is respect to the Staff, the players, and the game. I don't think there has ever been a time where you misled the Staff about who you are in any way. Your whole deal is real and you've just been yourself throughout the whole time being with WorldScape. Your actions and attitude toward the whole game can set a very good example for everyone. You've been loyal, trustworthy, and respectful, which I would say are the three main reasons you now have a silver crown next to your name. I know we haven't talked much or gotten to know each other through this whole time we've both been playing WorldScape, but that doesn't mean I never knew who you were and how you were. I believe Jeremy made the correct decision in choosing you as a player moderator and I'd like to get to know you a little more. And with all of that said, I'd like to finally say congratulations on your modship. :)

Good Luck and I hope to see you in-game a lot! ;)

~Bill.
Well Bill, thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me in this server, and all of your words are absolutely true. I have been true to this server, and it's paid off :). Hope to get to know you as well over time. I am glad you are on the staff, too!  :P  Thanks again.
-Tanner

Drunk Mario

congratz!!!!!!!!!! also i have seen tanner in-game and stuff and so far he is turnign out to be an excellent mod!!!!!! good job and keep up the good work tanner!(aka delicous).

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Delicious

Thank you!! It really helps the moral support.  :D

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jack

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations Delicious, as Jeremy said it should be a pleasure working with you.
Have fun with Moderator Status.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7.

Delicious

Thank you. I hope to see you in-game.

Pk0wnedall

Congratulations, again just want you to feel that i appreciate that you are a Player Moderator.

uloveme

congratulation on mod delicious, hope to see you in-game and working well with others as a part of ALLGOFREE STAFF ;D
You better respect... Jeremy, Ry60003333, Mod Sean, Mod Erwin, Mod Paul, Chaoslancex, Triniboy, and Delicious.
I AM A GRAMMAR NAZI!
Atheism its a way of life.
atheism: the adjective atheos (á¼,,θεοÏ,, from the privative á¼€- + θεόÏ, "god") meant "without god".

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: uloveme on October 01, 2009, 10:13:55 PM
congratulation on mod delicious, hope to see you in-game and working well with others as a part of ALLGOFREE STAFF ;D
I, also think so.