News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Worst day of my life... In WorldScape, of course.

Started by Fangtooth 88, September 25, 2009, 04:46:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fangtooth 88

Well, this is what happened on the worst day of my WorldScaping life= I was in ::funpk because I am "trying" to become a good pker, and GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!!! Two people came along, a level 110 and a level 106( I think), and they said,"Hey, dude, lets team on fang!" and I'm like,"Uh oh..." and then they started maging me with ICE BARRAGE! so i couldn't move and own them (Which really annoyed me...), and then my frined wanted me to do something with him, AND GUESS WHAT!!! I went to Lumby and I realised I was being FARCASTED... So I went back to funpk, died, then came back to lumby... AND THEY WERE FARCASTING ME AGAIN!!! I was so frustrated that i had to call in Y Y0u Di3 and another guy, which helped me own them back. =)
Hacked and extremely bored getting levels up on my pure. No one remembers me either. =(<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a>

Delicious

Farcasting is against the rules. Next time, take some screen shots, post in report-a-player section and you will be good to go! :P

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Delicious on September 26, 2009, 03:59:20 PM
Farcasting is against the rules. Next time, take some screen shots, post in report-a-player section and you will be good to go! :P
it is very difficult to capture farcasting by taking a screenshot of it.. the best way to report farcasters is by taking a video of them.(just google"hypercam" and download it then open and set the stuff on it and press play.)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Delicious

If a picture is taken of them without a monster in view, on the minimap, or just not around at all, and If the picture is captured when the bow is in the motion of attacking, then it is appropriate to report as farcasting.

-Tanner

Pk0wnedall

As Jeremy, has said farcasting is very hard to capture so we can't do anything about it, in report abuse unless Jeremy or ry60003333 see's it they can't do anything about it.

Nicest Reguards,

Jack7. :)

Delicious

Your best bet is to call a mod/admin/owner to the scene. We fix everything. :)

y y0u di3

fangtooth that was actualy the funnest day because we owned those dudes =]