News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Gone

Started by kaelan, June 26, 2008, 01:59:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaelan

Hello everone i am sorry for my absents i been at my dads and i will be comeing back july 10th as i say good bye untill then i want to say ry take your time on blitz make it at almost  perfect by the time it comes back and i hope blitz will be ready when i come back  ;) good luck to the other beta testers and ry him self with the codeing see you all untill july 10th  :)

Ry60003333

Quote from: kaelan on June 26, 2008, 01:59:17 AM
Hello everone i am sorry for my absents i been at my dads and i will be comeing back july 10th as i say good bye untill then i want to say ry take your time on blitz make it at almost  perfect by the time it comes back and i hope blitz will be ready when i come back  ;) good luck to the other beta testers and ry him self with the codeing see you all untill july 10th  :)
I'll miss you!  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kaelan

Quote from: Ry60003333 on June 26, 2008, 05:02:09 PM
Quote from: kaelan on June 26, 2008, 01:59:17 AM
I'll miss you!  ;)
Ill miss you too  july 2ed now 9 days till i come back  :)

kaelan

Chris Bud

It's minus 5 day's... Are you home yet? ROFL!!!!!!

~Chris

kaelan

Im back now been unactive alot im trying to become active again.

Chaoslancex

heheh welcome back an gratz on 100 posts  :D