News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Absence

Started by James, June 25, 2008, 12:29:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James

I will be absent for the next few days...as today, at approximatly 6:35 PM Central Time, I'll be on a train down to Kentucky.

I'll still be on as often as I can down there, and hope you all have fun playing WSC and WSB (if it comes out :P) While I'm gone!

Zeldagirl

Well, I'm sure it won't come out while your gone becuase if you took a look at the 'to-do lists' it suggests that there is still a lot of work to be done. Anyway, have a fun time in kentucky with whatever your doing.  ::)

You will be missed,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

good luck buddy take care I'm gonna miss ya  ;)

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

James

Well, i'm accessing the forums from my Grandma's Daycare computer....lol, slow dial up internet ftw! ;).

Sadly, I won't be on much, but I did arrive in Kentucky.  (after..20 hours of train, and 8 hours of bus due to the floods in Wisconsin).

Hope i'll see more of you :P.

Zeldagirl

I'm glad to hear you made it safetly to kentucky.  ;)

see you when you return,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mod James on June 27, 2008, 12:37:39 PM
Well, i'm accessing the forums from my Grandma's Daycare computer....lol, slow dial up internet ftw! ;).

Sadly, I won't be on much, but I did arrive in Kentucky.  (after..20 hours of train, and 8 hours of bus due to the floods in Wisconsin).

Hope i'll see more of you :P.
I remember when I had dial-up... -passes out- :o

I hope your having a good time!  :D
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zachman

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! i live in wisconsin!!!! hahaha my basement flooded

Chris Bud

:o! I'm glad your laughing at that... I would freak out. I live in the basement :D I love meh room... Laptop, Surround sound, T.V., Drum set, Queen size bed, and meh puppii WOOT... I am teh cave dweller!!!

All I need is a fridge, and a Microwaver'z :D

Hope to see you when you come back James (teehee)

~Chris