News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

What is a beta tester and what do they do?

Started by pure skilla3, September 21, 2009, 11:31:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pure skilla3

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

Bill

A beta tester is a player that has the rights to go on Blitz for testing purposes only. Things that are tested include items, skills, glitches, bugs, etc. A beta tester would find problems in Blitz and report them to Jeremy and Ryan so they can fix whatever the problem may be. They aren't looking for testers anymore though.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

pure skilla3

Quote from: Bill on September 22, 2009, 01:12:24 AM
A beta tester is a player that has the rights to go on Blitz for testing purposes only. Things that are tested include items, skills, glitches, bugs, etc. A beta tester would find problems in Blitz and report them to Jeremy and Ryan so they can fix whatever the problem may be. They aren't looking for testers anymore though.
Thank you Bill  :) so they don't fix the glitches or problems they just tell ryan or jeremy?

^^thats my rs acount up there^^
url=http://www.draynor.net/][/url]
^^also my rs acount --'s arent ranked^^

^^now thats my ws acount

BigDogg420

Quote from: pure skilla3 on September 22, 2009, 08:32:44 AM
Quote from: Bill on September 22, 2009, 01:12:24 AM
Thank you Bill  :) so they don't fix the glitches or problems they just tell ryan or jeremy?

Yes that is true they tell Ryan and Jeremy what to fix, because Ryan and Jeremy are pretty much the only ones that can fix the glitches or problems.

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada >>>>>> (BEST BAND EVER)
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!