News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Need Admin's Help, For a wierd situation.

Started by Sweet Tea, June 24, 2008, 02:59:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sweet Tea

Well, I have played Worldscape a long time. And I am caught in a nasty situation.
When I attempt to log in, I get the message my account has been disabled. First off, I haven't done anything to be banned. All my accounts give me the same message. Since if I try and create a new account, i get the same message, I figure this is IP ban. I talked to Jeremy a long time ago on my other account about this issue, and he checked and told me my accounts had no problems or bans of any sort. So basically, I have no idea what's going on. I can log on on 2 other wireless networks I have access to rarely ( Using laptop ). I have tried hiding my IP to log on (lol). That didn't work either. I just need to know why I can't log on/create new accounts on this wireless connection, which is my home connection. When my accounts are fine on other connections, wireless connections don't change my ip, so this can't be an IP ban. Any help please? I am trying to do things like re-downloading Ry's client, Clearing temp files and reloading the client online, and a few other things. Is this a problem from yall's (admins) end? Any help greatly appreciated thank you, for reading this long, drawn out post. Lmao.

-Sweet Tea

UPDATE:
-ReDownloading client was unsuccessful. =[
-Updating the client was also unsuccessful. =[
-I tried ipconfig release/renew out of being desperate =[ no luck.
-I mailed in to [email protected], hopefully somebody will get back to me soon.
-Hiding my IP adress was a failure.
It's been two days since post, hopefully an Admin will eventually log on. =.=
Desensitize yourself to everything. Isn't that what it's all about?

Zeldagirl

Sweet Tea, this is a suggestion that MIGHT help you.

Try deleting the worldscape you have now and re-downloading it, this MIGHT solve the problem. (I'm not 100% sure.)

I hope this helped you, but I have no clue at what the problem might really be.  ???

Good luck sweet pea,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Sweet Tea

Thanks, I'm trying that now. =]

Sweet Tea (Pea) Lol

Cavallers

double click the file that says update from the client you already have that might work

-Cavallers

Sweet Tea

I tried that too. =[
No luck. Thanks anyway though.

Sweet Tea

Zeldagirl

Also, something as simple as Messaging Ry with the 'message centre' here would probablly get you a quick response and I'm sure he knows what to do. The staff check this forums a couple of times a day to make sure everythings okay, so that should get you an answer by tomorrow.

I hope I helped,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Max

I don't know and couldn't say for sure, but this sounds like an issue with your accounts and/or ips in the MySQL database... has any admin checked there?

Sweet Tea

I'm not sure, I haven't been able to get anyone's attention so far. Thanks though, I will ask somebody about that.

Sweet Tea

Max

Yea, sorry. I can't really do any of that stuff anymore. Good luck, though! :)

Sweet Tea

Thanks man.
I don't understand why no admin has looked at this for 3 days though. =.=

Sweet Tea

Ry60003333

Yep your IP was banned with no username attached or who banned it, so it has been unbanned!  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Sweet Tea

Zeldagirl

You see that, Sweet Tea. You just need to be patient.  ::)

I'm glad you can play again, hopefully I'll see you in the game sometime. (I can't play until the 30th)

Zelda.
- Banned -

Max

This should be locked?