News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Sorry to put this up

Started by Dug, September 16, 2009, 05:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Recently i have been in wildy several times and one time i came to wildy with my friend chaoslancex and apperntly got attacked by him for killing his pure which i did not know off or remember and he did not explain to me why he was not my frind anymore i would like to add a question and three futher details.

Details:
If i had known it was chaos i would have not killed him since he is my friend.
And because i have done that stupid mistake i have been put on a clan's enemies list and proved to be killed at all times by the clan members which some of them are my friends.
If i had done that to jeremy or ry i would probably get a warning or a mute for 48 hours or i could have been banned but they would explain to me that they are part of staff and probably givin me a warning not to attack players untill they want to attack you.

Question:
I am not sure of this but does a mod have the responsibility to be nice to players unless they are breaking a rule?

sorry for any trouble made and writting about a good player moderater.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Zack

Quote from: dug on September 16, 2009, 05:49:11 PM
If i had done that to jeremy or ry i would probably get a warning or a mute for 48 hours or i could have been banned but they would explain to me that they are part of staff and probably givin me a warning not to attack players untill they want to attack you.

If you had done that to them nothing at all would have happened. And it's Chaos's clan, so nothing can be done unless he forgives you.

Jeremy

This is considered a civil matter and should be dealt with between you and Chaoslancex.

No rules were broken here and with that I am obliged to close this thread.

Good luck resolving the situation.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-