Previous topic - Next topic

what r the secret shop i only kmow about the tar shop but i hear theres 2 more

find them
4 (50%)
look around
7 (87.5%)

Total Members Voted: 8

dark swo

does anyone know about the 3 secret shops and there is whats the tele code for them ;D

Chris Bud

I'm not sure of any other 'Secret shops'... No shop is really secret! If you can ::tele to it... Then anyone can find it, and wouldn't be 'secret' anymore :-\ You could try asking someone like Ry, and see if he know's any ::tele's you could use?

Also you can do the same with asking player's! And the Desert boots are about 1-2B. Lol

~Chris Good luck! Hope I helped in some way :D

Chaoslancex

well about the dessert boots i dont know how much they cost but i cant get u some for free just ask or pm an i will get you a pair of them  :D

Chris Bud

Yea... I thought Desert boot's were like 1B, or something obnoctios like that...

~Chris

kaasklote

my friend knows the ::tele for desert boots shop
but he wont tell me...
if i know ill tell u it!

ichigo

they really cost 1b. i want to get a pair, if anyone knows please tell were to get.
Ichigo Kurasaki

The Farmer

Gee, thanks for bringing this up. I  want to know the ::tele for a shop. But I doubt anyone would tell me.

Chaoslancex

hmm well as i said just pm in game am almost on everyday i will give you some..
:D :D ;)

bebonator3

yo ill give you them free just pm me and ill give you like 1k 0f them i have 500k of desert boots and about the shops i happen to know 1 i get legends capes and other rares for about 1k =) sorry but cant tell u the tele its secret =p

kingfrog77

Quote from: dark swo on June 21, 2008, 09:29:48 AM
does anyone know about the 3 secret shops and there is whats the tele code for them ;D
where is the tar shop?