News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

Well, i did earn my PHD in bio-genetics  ::).
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Volcanic Me

Pride

Dug

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Joker

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sora

M I K E

@ Joker's sea pic..

Im jealous omfg, i have never really been swimming in sea, and most of the waters in Finland are pretty cool, so you cant swim too long in them..

Joker

Egypt's beaches are smexy..Plus my family own a villa next to the sea.

wouter

Quote from: M I K E on May 21, 2011, 08:29:15 AM
@ Joker's sea pic..

Im jealous omfg, i have never really been swimming in sea, and most of the waters in Finland are pretty cool, so you cant swim too long in them..

That's so hard to understand for me.. I had a beach-house since my 10th. Just.. I.. Meh.. Wanna come over to my beach-house? o.0

xx

M I K E

Quote from: caponer on May 21, 2011, 01:50:45 PM
@ Joker's sea pic..

That's so hard to understand for me.. I had a beach-house since my 10th. Just.. I.. Meh.. Wanna come over to my beach-house? o.0

xx

Yeah i would love to, you pay the plane tickets?  :o

And sorry for my bad english lol..

wouter

Quote from: M I K E on May 21, 2011, 02:05:40 PM
Quote from: caponer on May 21, 2011, 01:50:45 PM
@ Joker's sea pic..

xx

Yeah i would love to, you pay the plane tickets?  :o

And sorry for my bad english lol..

Nothing wrong with your english haha. I mean it's hard to understand how you could never ever been swimming in a sea.

Dug

More pictures..... :[]
What would you like to see me doing? [seriously now]

Pride

I would love to see you acting like a troll.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Dug on May 22, 2011, 03:33:04 PM
More pictures..... :[]
What would you like to see me doing? [seriously now]
dancing.  ;D

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall