News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrive

Quote from: dug on February 22, 2011, 03:45:45 AM
Quote from: Thrive on February 20, 2011, 01:27:01 PM
Time Kills You. Might as well enjoy it.
Not as fast as Smoking does :(.
Also, why can't you enjoy life as it is.

Cause Cuban Cigars taste good. Actually I'm not in Puerto Rico every day of my life, so i maybe smoke three to four times a year.
And life is great, just gotta add Cubans to the mix and you get <3

Quote from: Voltimolt on April 24, 2012, 01:39:41 AM
Thrive is a legend at signatures.
Quote from: Vee Dub on September 10, 2010, 08:56:25 PM
A rare legend would be someone like Thrive and what not.
That makes me a Double Legend! <3

Quote from: Jake on June 26, 2012, 08:26:15 PM
Oh, Right. You're a legendary Signature maker, Don't get me wrong  ::)
damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

And then there's Brandon... Sh*t...

Sad Panda

Thrive

damn RIGHT.

About My Signatures: I have come to believe that signatures are something that need true care for, and can't be generated in two seconds. Also, I have come to believe that text hinders the true beauty of a signature. A signature is supposed to show a render and a background mixing together. Text takes the focus off of these two things, and can make a signature rather disgusting. Text can be in a signature if it is the main focus of it, but other than that, it should just be there as a watermark. This is my GFX philosophy.

Remember the legends: Mute, Cappz, Jazmen, Travis, Ryan, Wyatt, Mark, Cj, Aaron, Hassan,and Jack. You all have a place in my heart.

Dug

Oh thrivealicious your turning to the bad part of society x[).
"Make a little love, do a little dance, get down tonight!(do dah)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Thrive

Quote from: dug on February 28, 2011, 08:35:11 AM
Oh thrivealicious your turning to the bad part of society x[).
"Make a little love, do a little dance, get down tonight!(do dah)

<3 u too

damn RIGHT.

d1stortor

hehe, actually there is more time than life, so yeah, like dug said. you might as well enjoy it. and well, come on now bro, cubans though? that shizzles will make your lungs look like raisins or grapes, haha. you should  only smoke cigarettes or cigars when you drink, hehe. you should stick to weed man, weed actually cures cancer, hehe. or even better, V A P O R I Z E!!!!!!!  :)))))))))) pfff brooooooo, cuban females are fine, but you should see brazilians!!!zomg!!!  8)

-----

well this is a picture of me, when i was in a quicenera (15th birthday of a friend) with my girl in mexico drunk as fuckkk, and one of my girl when she graduated.

$$$ LIFE IS TIME, AND TIME IS MONEY! $$$

Bill

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Sad Panda

Kevin

d1stortor

Quote from: Kevin on March 04, 2011, 12:05:30 AM
Quote from: Sad Panda on March 03, 2011, 11:30:38 PM
Kevin and Bill could be brothers...
Or pretty good Skype buds.

lol, they really could, lmao. danny, do you like pizza by any chance? lol jk, i loveeeeeeeee pizza. especially the one that has pineapple on top. and the one with little meat with cheese, haha.

Kevin

Quote from: d1stortor on March 04, 2011, 12:49:07 AM

lol, they really could, lmao. danny, do you like pizza by any chance? lol jk, i loveeeeeeeee pizza. especially the one that has pineapple on top. and the one with little meat with cheese, haha.
Peperoni Pineapple FTW!

Dug

Cheeese, and why the hell do i have to register at bit.ly/imageshack-domain just to see those images, my government has lost it...
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

d1stortor

Quote from: Kevin on March 04, 2011, 12:59:37 AM
Quote from: d1stortor on March 04, 2011, 12:49:07 AM

Peperoni Pineapple FTW!

zomgggggggg! you got good taste for pizza. i loveeeeeeee pizzzaaaaaaaa and Lasagna, lol. ohhh and chinese food haha

brianc

Hello,

People have been bugging me to post my Real Life Picture, so here you go.

I'm Sexy.

Regards,
Brian Crowell