News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dug

I don't, but technology does some funny things  8)
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Insomnom

Van de Graaff generator.

How long ago was that picture? You look rather young.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Insomnom

Awesome.  ;D

'nd yeah, I wouldn't have remembered that either had my instructor not been bat shit crazy.
Long story short, I will probably forever know what that is.
"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

Quote from: Mute on January 20, 2011, 03:04:15 PM
Ahh, that's the name of it.  (I had it noted down, however things don't seem to stick in my head very well)
And that was a pic from earlier on today, maybe about 9 hrs ago from now.

Intresting well at least you were wearing that sweater. =p
And:
Quote from: Insomnom on January 20, 2011, 03:07:29 PM
Awesome.  ;D
'nd yeah, I wouldn't have remembered that either had my instructor not been bat shit crazy.
Long story short, I will probably forever know what that is.
Lucky -.-
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Dug

L0L why do you hate cameras? :P

Sad Panda

Well I just don't like them because I don't feel I need pictures taken of me.

Dug

You're funeral
Any who Pictures are part of life, you should cherish them and take\share them.
If you don't have pictures of yourself then answer me this question, What are you?

Sad Panda

Insomnom

I don't like pictures of myself, either.
That's why I only have about five total. And am only willing to share about three, if I'm in a good mood.

And I don't understand how taking pictures of yourself is a major part of life.
You can have memories without pictures.
'nd there are tons of people who can't even take pictures. Are their lives meaningless?

Made by Pride.

unknowed

Quote from: Insomnom on January 20, 2011, 10:22:23 PM

That's why I only have about five total. And am only willing to share about three, if I'm in a good mood.

'nd there are tons of people who can't even take pictures. Are their lives meaningless?
That made to much sence... Can't believe people can say such right stuff,

Btw, That made you get me even more respect for you.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.

Sad Panda

Exactly, Jazmin. I have willingly taken two pictures in the last few years. Both have been uploaded to here. I have been forced to take pictures for Christmas, Thanksgiving (US), etc. and I do NOT like being forced to do stuff.

Dug

Quote from: Insomnom on January 20, 2011, 10:22:23 PM

I didn't say it was a "MAJOR" part in life, it's not a necessity but a joy in life it helps you interact with people and it bring's back memories of you're past. From my prospective if i could i would bring back some memories from my graduation and turn that into a reality by inviting everyone i know that graduated with me back for a reunion but this topic is about pictures of "Yourself".
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 20, 2011, 09:42:05 PM
Im Nick. That's Luke.
I didn't ask who, i asked "What". Forget it : )

Sad Panda

I'm a guy named Nick. That's a girl named Luke, right zokian?

Pk0wnedall

unknowed

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 23, 2011, 01:37:25 AM
Quote from: Killer Panda on January 23, 2011, 12:59:00 AM
I'm a guy named Nick. That's a girl named Luke, right zokian?
Lmfao, Noobish!
Damnit!You guys are to funny, just like pëed my pants.

Emptyness

o yeah btw, â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ to all you nice pop song haters...
stole that from dug, my bad.