News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

I still look the same, bigger hair, but I'll be sure to cut it before school starts.
Bigger, dangerous, and smarter.

Yoho

Lacoste cost me £65 which is about 80 euros, ugg boots are quite expensive, my mum has a £300 pair.

wouter

Quote from: Yoho on January 12, 2011, 12:05:55 PM
Lacoste cost me £65 which is about 80 euros, ugg boots are quite expensive, my mum has a £300 pair.
I know bout the boots. These were 200 euros.. You know how much they chost in usa? 110 euros.. But, when I wanted to order them, 170 dollars shipping chost. Kapow!

Dug

Quote from: caponer on January 12, 2011, 02:55:18 PM
I know bout the boots. These were 200 euros.. You know how much they chost in usa? 110 euros.. But, when I wanted to order them, 170 dollars shipping chost. Kapow!
LMFAO.....
Meh you guys should come to egypt Lacoste isn't that expensive here at least i don't think so.. i Haven't been out shopping lately.. :-X
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wouter

Quote from: dug on January 12, 2011, 03:18:41 PM
Quote from: caponer on January 12, 2011, 02:55:18 PM
LMFAO.....
Meh you guys should come to egypt Lacoste isn't that expensive here at least i don't think so.. i Haven't been out shopping lately.. :-X
Cause the Lacoste you sell over there, is fake! :D I've been in Egypt, turkey, morocco, all those arabic countries have fake clothes for sale. I even saw a T-shirt once who said, 'Abidas'!

Dug

o wow i hope that wasn't in Egypt... and not all stuff here is fake :P Marks and Spencer's  over here isn't fake..
Heath ledger here isn't fake.. anyway hope you get better man and the accident that you had was a sign don't you think? a sign telling you not to drink that much hence the mouth.  ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

wouter

Quote from: dug on January 14, 2011, 01:15:31 PM
o wow i hope that wasn't in Egypt... and not all stuff here is fake :P Marks and Spencer's  over here isn't fake..
Heath ledger here isn't fake.. anyway hope you get better man and the accident that you had was a sign don't you think? a sign telling you not to drink that much hence the mouth.  ;D
I didn't drunk that day..

Dug

Then it must have been a warning  ;)

Sad Panda

Pk0wnedall

Hahah, Yeah mad surfin' spot.

When did you come here?

Sad Panda

Who, Caponer? He has been back for a few weeks now I suppose..

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 15, 2011, 12:17:19 PM
No, I mean when did he come to New South Wales?

wouter

Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 15, 2011, 04:05:47 PM
Months ago. Last summer.

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: caponer on January 16, 2011, 07:17:13 AM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 15, 2011, 04:05:47 PM
Months ago. Last summer.
Oh, Hmk. Nice to know.

Did you like it here?