News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 10, 2011, 04:43:17 PM
Lacosta? Is that a brand?

The brand is 'Lacoste'.
They range anywhere from $70-$120 dollars per polo top.
Truth is simple; mankind makes it complicated.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Sad Panda

Sorry, he said Locosta. I don't think I'd ever buy one of those. I can stick with $10 and $20 shirts.

I K3 Dubstep

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 10, 2011, 08:58:44 PM
Sorry, he said Locosta. I don't think I'd ever buy one of those. I can stick with $10 and $20 shirts.

I was correcting him for you.
And yeah, they're purely for gloating. I used to wear them awhile back, they're not very comfortable either.

"The worst thing to call somebody is "crazy", it's dismissive. I don't understand this person, so they're crazy. That's bullshit. Cause people are not crazy, they're strong people. Maybe the environment is just a little sick."

"I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

Sad Panda

Gloating with clothes? That's dumb. I gloat because I'm better than my peers at almost everything.

I K3 Dubstep

To each his own, hahah.
But enough with the off topic posts. d:

Wild

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Dug

I'll be posting a picture of me and my cat  ;D
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

wouter

I've been reading last 6 pages and I noticed that there we're only 4 pictures on it. Allot of spam and arguing. :o
I got some of those lacoste shirts btw. They cost me 140 euros each.. Jack, I think I've been there aswell.. It's near new south wales right? Epic surfing spot! ;]
Alright back to the original meaning of this topic:

I found this, It's me going down with my friend at switz,

No idea why my mouth was open like that.. Noticed my new ugg boots? c(=

Dug

o damn i love skiing but i never did it... and lmao who got you those boots  :P
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

wouter

Quote from: dug on January 11, 2011, 10:52:34 AM
o damn i love skiing but i never did it... and lmao who got you those boots  :P
I was boarding, not skieng lol. I got them my self. Chick love em.

Dug

riiiiiigggghhhhhhttt soo when i wear boots, i would get a chicks number like ordering the check at a restaurant?

Sad Panda

My friend got a pair of them. Some kid legitimately threatened to beat the hell out of him for wearing them. I don't exactly live in the hood either so I don't think it's a necessarily great idea to wear them.

Insomnom

"There are two kinds of failures: those who thought and never did, and those who did and never thought." -L. J. Peter

Made by Pride.

Dug

told ya :=]

wouter

Yeah I know some of those kids. But mostly im the one beating them up.  :o