News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

maybe he was like 12 and 11 months or something,idk lol
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Dug

Back to talking on my gravity skills......
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Sad Panda

Quote from: Vee Dub on December 30, 2010, 03:15:46 AM
You said "This is me a few months ago." Dude if you where 12 there that photo would be from 2 years ago.

Seriously just stop. I've had more than enough with you. You're nearing the point on the "f*ck You" meter that zokian is at. He's pretty close to being flames the f*ck out. And there are way more thing I could use against you.

zokian

lawl

Sad Panda

Good luck with that, zokian. If you haven't noticed I do follow the rules here and I still am able to do these things. He was singling out my friend Francis so I singled out him.

Daxking

Lets get back on topic of pictures and posting them of yourself, don't get it locked lol.

Pk0wnedall

Yoho

Jack, just out of curiosity, when was you a player moderator?

Sora

Quote from: Yoho on January 02, 2011, 02:17:55 PM

That's what I was wondering, his person text says "Ex-Player Moderator". Is he doing that so people will think he was a player mod? o.O

Sad Panda

He was player mod in December and November I believe. I saw his name on the board moderators list in the tattle tale section.

Dug

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 02, 2011, 03:14:59 PM
He was player mod in December and November I believe. I saw his name on the board moderators list in the tattle tale section.
Yep that is true.
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Pk0wnedall

Quote from: Killer Panda on January 02, 2011, 01:02:43 PM
Quote from: Pk0wnedall on January 02, 2011, 04:32:11 AM
This is me, I was like 10. :D

How old are you now?
12. (I look older though). =D

Quote from: Yoho on January 02, 2011, 02:17:55 PM
November-December (Got demoted over something stupid).

Sad Panda

Well that aside, let's get a more up to date pic!