News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Post a Picture of Yourself in Real Life!

Started by X, August 30, 2009, 10:41:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sad Panda

Ok you guys. I've taken a picture or two and picked the best one. It's late at night and I haven't showered since 6AM. I've taken several naps and I look like shit. I'm also notoriously bad at smiling for pictures considering I hate taking them. Are you ready? ARE YOU READY?!?!

Bring on the comments.

Dug

Here we are what we've all been waiting for..

'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

zokian

Dug i told you! you cant fly  >:(

No need to copy the image, the thread is already image heavy as it is - Insomnom. oh and btw  im a noob and shouldnt change zokians posts
lawl

Dug

Wow your funny can i be your friend?
Next comment please!
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.

Diva La Viva

Nick: My house later? Rawr.

Mean-Mean: I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYY, I BELIEVE I CAN TOUCH THE SKY!

Dug

Quote from: Mute on December 29, 2010, 05:26:22 AM

@ Dug
You've gotta teach me them anti-gravity skillz of yours.  :P

In-time my young ski-walker..
and nick all i have to say "a reaaal troll" ;D

Sad Panda

Quote from: Diva La Viva on December 29, 2010, 05:05:06 AM
Nick: My house later? Rawr.

Well I have been waiting in your closet for quite some time. Come get me.

Quote from: Mute on December 29, 2010, 05:26:22 AM
@ Nick
Whoa, was not expecting that good looking of a picture.  xD (ily really)

Thanks, but that was a pretty bad pic. It's better than I thought it was last night when I was looking it over. My hair also looked like shit. It does again now because I just got back from laser tagging with my younger cousins.

Sad Panda

Wow... I've looked through these comments. I've come to the conclusion that 95% of you are homosexuals.

Vee Dub

I'm just going to put this out there, Nick and Luke look the same! Not even kidding.

Vee Dub

Quote from: Francis on December 30, 2010, 01:06:20 AM
Who wants to see a pic of me when i was 11?  ;D
You're 11 now, Don't try to fool anyone.

And don't ask, Just post it :O

Sad Panda

I will murder you, Vee Dub. I am automatically better looking because of the better name. Unless his name is the afore mentioned Luke Skywalker then I win.

Vee Dub

The picture is massive...

You don't look 14 either...?

Sad Panda

Francis, you look a bit like my friend Aidan.

Vee Dub

You said "This is me a few months ago." Dude if you where 12 there that photo would be from 2 years ago.