News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

what

Started by mo stuff1, June 19, 2008, 03:49:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mo stuff1

whats wrong i cant see anything it looks all white exept this dark box? what is it??? can anyone help me please why isnt this working?!!?
R.I.P BABY (MY CAT) -13/9/05 TO 6/11/07 bless you...the worst day of my life :(

Zeldagirl

Mo stuff1, please calm down and ask your question again with more details so we can understand and try to help you.

Please answer some of the following questions I'm about to ask:

1. Are you using the Webclient or the Downloadable Client?
2. How fast was your internet Speed when this occured?
3. Were you off of the Worldscape Client when you came back to a 'White Screen'?
4. Did you try closing the client and re-opening it to check if the problem still prosisted?
5. Were you 'changing' screens a lot: (Ex: If you were on the Webclient, you may have been on the forums and constantly changing screens back and forth. This is a problem for me because my screen 'Turns White' When I do so, so I need to be sure that I'm either. 1. Using a Downloadable Client. OR. 2. Make sure I have NO lagg when I'm switching between both.

please check back and try to answer some of these questions so that I can try to help. Another option you could try is Messaging any Staff members here on the forums to get a quick response and a very accurate one.

Here is a list of Staff members you can contact:

-Ry60003333.
-Jeremy.
-Mod James.
-Mod Elias.
-Mod Katie.

( I know there are more staff members you can contact, but these are the only couple that I see 'active' on the forums.)

I hope i helped you in some way, that is my goal :D

Have an excellent day,

Zelda.
- Banned -