News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

im a coder

Started by zeee, June 19, 2008, 02:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zeee

hello everyone.i am zee a new player but that is im not a new nub hah i code a little that right.and i want to add something really cool and benifentual to this site.its going to be a shout box (: i cant do this with out your permissiong though but it is nice.

reply if you think this is a good idea thanks and have a good day here at worldscapeblitz (:

Zeldagirl

Zeee, i like your enthusiasm, however...

The Worldscape Forums already 'Live IRC Chat' This is pretty much the exact same as a shoutbox only it is a bit more controlled. However, I don't know if what the Administrators want, so instead of posting this news here, I would message either: Jeremy, Ry60003333, or any other All-go-free staff member and I'm sure they will get back to you A.S.A.P

Thanks for listening and understanding,
Zelda.
- Banned -

James

Zeee,

We usually don't accept coding that isn't made by a member of our staff team, and, as Zeldagirl has pointed out, we already have a "shoutbox," the IRC Chat Channel.

zeee

mhmm i dint notice that at first guys but yeah im quiet handy so if you need help sorting things around the site im the person you can count on!i have my own site im pretty exsperianced by the way.

in zeee we follow(:

thanks

Zeldagirl

Thank you zeee,

However, I think the Staff has everything controlled at the moment.

If you really want to help Worldscape when the Beta-testers section opens back up, you can apply to become one and possibly test blitz and help find glitches/bugs.

Have a grand day,
Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yes. As Zelda said. That would be a good position for youself. Other than that I'm am pretty sure Jeremy, and Ry have everything the way they would like it.

Have a good time here at WSB forum's

~Chris

Cavallers

yes what Zelda girl is true.
you can make a tutorial also and tell Jeremy and ry how to add it but it wouldn't matter because we already have the " irc chat" and i prefire that

-Cavallers