News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

NEW STAFF MEMBER: MOD PAUL!

Started by Jeremy, August 24, 2009, 02:29:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Everyone "omfggratz!" Mod paul when you see him in-game or here!

Don't hesitate to ask him questions he's very wise and is willing to help!
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

wouter

OMFGGRATZ!! hahah, good luck with your modship!

xoxo
wouter

clark

lol luky boy well any way have fun and cant wait to see you

~death-zone~

Drunk Mario

does he have a normal account?? like besides his mod one??? or like i don't think i have ever seen his name before at all till now!how did he get to be allgofree staff like wouldn't you guys normally just make somebody a mod instead of just making them staff right away??

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

HotMax123

congratz Mod Paul! I wish you luck with your modship and I hope that you HAVE GOOD FUN AND EXITEMENT IN WORLDSCAPE YOU WILL LIKE IT A LOT! great job on becoming a mod! I wish I could be one with you!!!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Pavilion

Congrats, Mod Paul!

Quote from: drunk elmo on August 26, 2009, 02:51:12 PM
does he have a normal account?? like besides his mod one??? or like i don't think i have ever seen his name before at all till now!how did he get to be allgofree staff like wouldn't you guys normally just make somebody a mod instead of just making them staff right away??
Depends. He could have moved to a new account or his original account was renamed to Mod Paul.
I'm sure he's a close friend to some of the staff for him to rise like that. If they trust him, we should too.

Mod Paul

I would like to say Thank you all, and I am glad to be part of the ALLGOFREE Staff  8)

Ry60003333

Quote from: Mod Paul on August 26, 2009, 09:06:15 PM
I would like to say Thank you all, and I am glad to be part of the ALLGOFREE Staff  8)
Your Welcome!

and...

8) Congratulations! 8)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Jack

That is rigeed that's not fair!!!!!!! He just suddenly
becomes a allgofree staff

HotMax123

Quote from: purerich23 on August 27, 2009, 06:44:09 AM
of course it's fair!!! didn't you read Bill's post "how to become a moderator" Paul simply followed these instructions well, and apperently achieved mod status, simple as that.
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Jack

Chaoslancex

Dear, Purerich23

You're Getting anoying with this.. just leave it alone the owners have a good reason to make him an admin and they don't have to give it to you, This topic is to Congratulate Mod Paul not to flame him and question the decision made by the owners.

~Oscar~

Hawt

congraulations Mod paul
mod pauls awesome he really kind and also very wise

Banjo Hick

congratz mod paul, and pk0 stop it chaos is right its old now and the owners obvioulsy had a reason to choose him over other players, and what is your normal account mod paul, i have a feeling its barrage pked

serguy3

Quote from: purerich23 on August 27, 2009, 06:44:09 AM

Hey purerich, like oscar said, but in a nicer way, SHUT UP?

God, he's probably played for a longer time than you, and Jeremy decided to make him an administrator. And, in a way I think you're questioning Jeremys ability too pick staff, and that's a bad idea. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!