News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Glitchs in worldscape

Started by hassan144, August 23, 2009, 08:54:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hassan144

Yesterday my friend and me were in funpk then he turned invible some how the only way anybody can see him is if he wears morunor cloack if anybody noes how to get rid of the inviblitly glitch message me or str own in worldscape :)

kevin711

I don't think that he is doing a glitch. It is very commen for players to use the command, hhhh -1. That command brings you to an other hieght and/or level, as if you climbed a set of stairs. It is a shame that we have glitches, but it just goes to show that it's not the 'actuall' RuneScape, and that is one of many reasons why people enjoy private-Servers.

~ Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: kevin711 on August 23, 2009, 11:15:52 AM
I don't think that he is doing a glitch. It is very commen for players to use the command, hhhh -1. That command brings you to an other hieght and/or level, as if you climbed a set of stairs. It is a shame that we have glitches, but it just goes to show that it's not the 'actuall' RuneScape, and that is one of many reasons why people enjoy private-Servers.

~ Kevin.
are you kevin711 in the game?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jack

glitchs will be gone in blitz.!

clark

btw that is not a glitch it is a client that you can download that lets you do that.

~death-zone~

mr riot

lol i saw it it was rather amusing ;D :D
Bacon is love, bacon is life.

cody the coder

Nope i know how to do that i can make Npc's attack me like Shops attack me for example UNATTACKABLE NPC'S
they just play around with the client...
i can make pickup on worldscape.. i wont cause i respect worldscape :D
THIS IS TRUE people play with class files like class2 and class3 maybe class9
Merry Christmas ! :)

Rain

If you are not using the WorldScape Client, it may have something to do with the client you are playing on causing it to make this player show up invisible. Although, it could be a cheat client that he/she is using to go invisible. I have seen clients which allow you to do so, I am not sure if you are supposed to be doing that though. It is probably just something simple, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about.