News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

my grandparents a dedication to them

Started by HotMax123, August 21, 2009, 09:38:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

55555ndparents  are the best any kid could ask for
my grandpa was an old athletic coach for a hishschool in pennsylvaniafor a highscool called mulenburg. my grandma was also a highscool basketball captain who led her team to many victories
my grandpa always told me " respect" and one time we were in johnny rockets when he said it so he playes RESPECT on a jukebox by aretha franklin. he also likes to go golfing and i help him look for lost golf balls he can use to save money. my grandma likes to go on pogo.com and play so i watch and play while she needs to take a bathroom break. they live in a quiant little town in pennsylvania caled leesport. I miss them dearly. not a minute goes by without thinking about them. my grandpa told me that he was always good because he knew that if he was bad it would make his grandmother feel bad and when he told me i felt sad because i kind of misbehave often so i decided to turn over a new leaf and be GOOD.
   when i realize that i cant call to  them if they want to watch a movie i feel very sad and even cry sometimes because i love them so much and i know that there like 500 miles away. but the good thing is that maybe after I finish 5th grade i'll move in with them
and then i'll be happy. so many thanks to them and  i hope that they live great live and i i miss them
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Chaoslancex

I hope you do get to live with them, They sound like great people.
i wish you best of luck to you and to them. :) :D

HotMax123

thanks choas you seem like a really good guy
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬