News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

new items

Started by Cavallers, June 17, 2008, 01:10:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cavallers

well most of you might know that i have my server well i was wondering if i could help you ry and give you the new items for the client
just open
Quoteclass8.java on client
client and search for
Quoteclass8.method203(true, aClass30_Sub2_Sub2_183);

under that add all the things i added on this notepad file

i added on a notepad file because the text was too long to put on a topic

download notepad file here
http://uppit.com/UD599J

then download all the models on this link
http://uppit.com/XBM48Q

then add them all to models folder and compile

then log in into client and do add model (model id here) whit all the model id's of the models i gave (you just the names)
close client and open again and there you have it all the items added of coarse if you want them into right slot just put them into item.java and if you want bonus to them just add them into your item.cfg

i hope this helped ry since all of the people want the "new items" i just gave you my hand  ;D

NOTE: THAT INCLUDES ALL SKILLCAPES,FIGHTER TORSO,DARK BOW,DRAGON FULL HELM,ALL GODSWORDS
AND GOD ARMOURS IT ALSO INCLUDES THE REAL GODSWORDS SPECIAL MODELS AND REAL DARK BOW SPECIAL MODEL.

-Cavallers

Jeremy

Thank you cavallers but Ryan and I do not want to use Silab items.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Cavallers

no they are not silabs they are "jagex items" if they were silabs you would need to use silabs this one is coding the items into allgofree client so you can only see at the client know what i mean?

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Yea I would rather actually use the new client that has the items properly put in with all the correct animations etc. available.  :P

Plus were using a refactored client, there is no class8.java.  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zeldagirl

Oh, i see. That makes sence.  ;D

Thanks ry, you always seem to be able to explain things better for me.  ::)

Love you guys,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

oh i though you had it oh well worth the try hey i'm good at coding too if you need anything at all I'll help you :)

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Yea... Atleast you put a word in, and tried for something you wanted to... Hopefully next time it's more usefull ::) Lol... Gl next time dude...

Have fun at WSB forum's.     ~Chris

Chaoslancex

I WOULD HAVE LIKE NEW ITEMS BUT ITS OK IF  IT CANT HAPPEN I STILL LIKE HOW SERVER IS THX.

Cavallers

yeah i still like the server tooo nothing will change that nevaaa!!! ;D ;D

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

I would think at least the Skillcapes, something to show off your '99' skill. Ry, as you said earlier. "Remember, getting a 99 skill won't be easy." This is just a suggestion but since we were already talking about 'NEW' and "JAGEX" items I thought it would be appropriate to post this here.

Remember: this is my oppinion and suggestion :)

Zelda.
- Banned -

Max

New items would be nice, but Silab items cause Jagex to get angry and send us e-mails from people who are like, lawyers and stuff. XD

Cavallers

well i'm going to explain this....

there isn't such a thing as silab items silab uses jagex items too they just made
their own item id's.

you do that on the class 8 of the client

so there isn't such a thing as silab items if there was then all clients have their own client lets say allgofree had new items well then the items would be allgofree items...

o hope this information helps...:)

also silab is just a universal client that became famous because they were first to have jagex new items   

and well there are alot of universal clients that are better then silab but they aren't famous i wont say names because you will probably

Google them and i don't want to advertise

sincerely your forum moderator cavallers

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Chaoslancex,

Word of advise. I've seen in numerous places you have posted in all CAPS.

Please turn off your CAPS Lock, or only use it when needed, or don't use the CAPS Lock at all. If you would like more info, you can always visit the ---> Forums Rules <---. Section of the AGF forum's... Thankz

~Chris sorry that was a bit off-topic ;)

Cavallers

hey ry new update a client whit 503 cache has been released and a 474 client\server also you should check them and study them...

-Cavallers

greepfruuy

hmmm new client look should be cool also

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.