News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

::showbank-( player name )

Started by Banjo Hick, April 02, 2009, 02:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

player 1 is in a trade with player 2, player one is buying something but player 2 doesnt know what he wants from player one, so player 1 should be able to type a code like ::showbank- (then playyer 2's name ) but it should not be able to withdraw items from player 1's bank so then they would know if they had something they wanted

Triniboy

I think that is kinda personal. I my self would not like other players seeing whats in my bank. It would cause more conflit cause people would be fighting over for a next player to sell them a item.

Banjo Hick

trini,trini,trini,trini,trini i said ONLY player 1 can show player 2, player 2cannot type in that code and look into player 1's bank, and it would only be for trading purposes

Triniboy

I'm sorry....I just don't like this suggestion. :-\

Zack

This is absolutely pointless, if you wanted to show somebody something you would just show it to them in trade.

Ry60003333

Unfortunately, this would be very hard to implement anyway. :-[
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Banjo Hick

ok im sorry ry, its mooshu's fault anyway =), and zack if you didnt know what they wanted YOU could show them your bank and they could tell you if they wanted it, i capitalized to make it so trini understood again, and other people could understand, and im sorry that this wont work out for blitz.....

Banjo Hick

ummmm i almost forgot, this should be locked because it is completely pointless, i wish my idea could have worked but o well oh and ry chack out my easter event post, i think that should be much easier to code, and i completly understand why this one would be hard now

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo hick on April 02, 2009, 09:55:12 PM
ummmm i almost forgot, this should be locked because it is completely pointless, i wish my idea could have worked but o well oh and ry chack out my easter event post, i think that should be much easier to code, and i completly understand why this one would be hard now

Ok, Locked upon request.