News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

larger worlds

Started by Banjo Hick, March 30, 2009, 01:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

today and yesterday ( march 29 and 30-2009 ) world one has been closed, and each world can only hold 15, i think that shouldl be increased so many more people can play, and i think that world 3 sshould be reopened while one of the others is being updated like world one is now, and i cant login with my main right now because hes still logged into world one and i cant get him out because its being updated and i also think that everyone should be force logged out like when there is a lagg

Pavilion

I'm sure they'll raise the amount of players allowed when they get better servers.

Voltimolt

World 1 wasn't closed just because of the players. Its Technical Function with Ry's Computer.
World 2 is open so just play on that while World 1 backs up.

EDIT: (Message from Ryan)
Yeah, it seems a large amount of people have been having this issue, and now Jeremy says he cannot access the website. I've restarted everything a few times, and hopefully this will stop. PM me again if you cannot get in.

Banjo Hick

i know that the worlds are back up now, but world 2 should still be increased, i know that while world is down i should play in world 2, ok voltimolt? but when my account is stuck in world one and says youre account is still logged in its kinda hard, another thing that makes your statment hard is the fact that world 2 can only hold 15people at a time, and it wont let me log in