News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

mi personal stuff by rhyno 69

Started by rhyno 69, June 17, 2008, 12:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyno 69

hey all its me rhyno 69, i rhyno i or fury virus in teal life im well.... duh henry..! hate that name yes ppl asked my age cuz i spell so band im 13 years old....
i aint relly a evil person like u think i havent talk to u in stead of talking i have k0ed u... thats becose i was muted ( aint telling whoo muted me) so =) im relly a happy person.... anf im finnish im from finland and im  not finish whit this game

get the joke finish and im finnins... lol!

rhyno 69

like i am finish this is my last post and key words are: my mate did this

-and my mate here told about me-

Zeldagirl

Wow, I'm really quite sorry to be the mean one, However...

This was EXTREMELLY unledgible and hard to read. If you coulf, please check back and maybe 'Modify' your message so that more people can understand it. This is just an idea.
Second of all, what do you mean by "this is my last post" If you ment that your leaving, then I will miss you. I will miss anyone that leaves Worldscape. Especially a dedicated player.
So get back to me on these two things, Thanks!

Zelda.
- Banned -

Chris Bud

Yea... Man you should really take maybe a typing class, or work on it... Maybe get someone else to proof read it, Because you CANNOT spell, or for that matter, type at all :'( Sorry to be the 'Bad cop' here. But that is horrible. You should really do more work on your typing, use of punctuation, and spelling! I my self, am 14... 1 year difference. (I will be 15 10 07|08) But still. I also know that Zelda is 14. And both of us have fairly advanced typing... There is no excuse why you shouldn't either :-\... PLEASE WORK ON IT!!!     ~Chris

Cavallers

yeah thats really really true work on your grammar!!! ;)

-Cavallers