News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

ip banning people 4 mistake... or re:pking epidemic!!!!

Started by rhyno 69, June 17, 2008, 12:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rhyno 69

hey all its me rhyno 69, i rhyno i or fury virus like i'm called on this game. people has surely red that post pking epidemic message from volcanic me. im canna tell u how this epidemic stared why i kept it alive... people who lost items i'm very sorry... not my faul, i cold give all lost items back but... ...i'm... ip banned. now heres the story: it started as any other day in world scape i was pk'ing and i saw a lvl 3 i killed it and when he died i saw a item called "portait" on a ground i picked it up well i wanted to know does it work like a fire cape.. well i didint it was some kind of a virus... now i kept it alive cuz my friends wanted me to use it om them i aint telling names........................and mods unip-ban me -_-...........by rhyno 69

Zeldagirl

Rhyno, your grammar was very hard to understand.

A tip is to proofread before posting, this is very sufficent. :)

Anyway, I can not deal with this and I believe the staff have taken 'portraits' out of the game. Also, instead of posting this under stories i would have sent this to a staff member to see if they would understand and Un-Ip-Ban you. Anyway, Good Luck with getting Un-Ip-Banned,

Zelda.
- Banned -

rhyno 69

well ur rigth i just stop and uhhh do something good like create a tank to runescape or get member ship

Zeldagirl

There you go, there is ALWAYS an alternate route. I'm proud your not like a few people who in the past would get VERY angry if they were the one to do something wrong.

It gets me wondering. Why do people get angry at another for Ip-banning them when they were the cause of it. (Rhyno, I'm not talking about you here.)

Anyway, good luck with the un-ip ban.

Zelda. ::)
- Banned -