News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Delicious

Ryan is currently working on it. But it will be in blitz.

Joker

is bosses are in blitz like zammy and sara bosses...?
vesta sowrds?
spirirt shields?

Delicious

Quote from: Joker_ on February 04, 2010, 05:37:24 PM
vesta sowrds?
spirirt shields?

Unfortunately not. :(

Zack

Quote from: Delicious on February 04, 2010, 05:47:00 PM
Quote from: Joker_ on February 04, 2010, 05:37:24 PM
vesta sowrds?
spirirt shields?

Unfortunately not. :(

But hopefully we can soon get the map data for God Wars Dungeon and add it. :)

Joker

oh gosh... :-X
what about fighting and fancy boots as in runescape?

Coleshot1

Guys, we've spent hours apon hours of work trying to make EVERY item in Blitz work.
I have some pics too. =] (Morphed together with paint)

;D
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Joker

Quote from: Coleshot1 on February 04, 2010, 06:31:17 PM
Guys, we've spent hours apon hours of work trying to make EVERY item in Blitz work.

;D
cool but in the first picture who's standing beside you?!

Coleshot1

That would be Delicious.. Thanks for the important question, we can't forget Deli!  ;)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Joker

Quote from: Coleshot1 on February 04, 2010, 06:41:37 PM
That would be Delicious.. Thanks for the important question, we can't forget Deli!  ;)
ofcourse!
i can't wait for blitz...
np..
nice pics dude.
can u post more please?!

Delicious

I am Delicious.  8)

More pictures on the way.  :o

Joker

Quote from: Delicious on February 04, 2010, 10:06:57 PM

I am Delicious.  8)

More pictures on the way.  :o
thanks!!

lollol

Quote from: Coleshot1 on February 04, 2010, 06:31:17 PM

;D

GOSH!!!!!!!!

i love the scarf that deli is wearing i cant wait for blitz to come out and for me to get it!!! ;D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Coleshot1

Meant to post these a few days ago, but you guys are patient enough to wait.  ;D

I don't think this has much to do with blitz, just random pics I took.
And before you guys ask another really important question, the guy who pushed me in the lava was Zack.  :P

Joker

Quote from: Coleshot1 on February 06, 2010, 01:49:58 AM
Meant to post these a few days ago, but you guys are patient enough to wait.  ;D

I don't think this has much to do with blitz, just random pics I took.
And before you guys ask another really important question, the guy who pushed me in the lava was Zack.  :P
oh my....
btw is there any quests??!