News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Does that mean like how new it is? or the quality of it? like the 508 or 317 servers what does that number mean?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

317 is Classic, and RuneScape back in 2006. 508 is about what RuneScape looks like now, but I think RuneScape is a 528 now or something.

Omri

What is classic running on atm? 317? Zack whats the detail gonna be like in Blitz, I bet it's amazing!

Zack

wh4tz Str

you should make the attack in blitz to go up to 99 as max and yo get godswords you should do   ::getgodsword

Bill

Quote from: wh4tz Str on December 07, 2009, 08:57:59 PM
you should make the attack in blitz to go up to 99 as max and yo get godswords you should do   ::getgodsword

The max level will already be 99. To your idea with the godswords, no.

Quote from: drunk elmo on November 30, 2009, 04:37:39 PM
Does that mean like how new it is? or the quality of it? like the 508 or 317 servers what does that number mean?

The numbers simply mean what version of the client it is. The client is what holds all the graphics, not the server. The WorldScape client is a 317 client, meaning when RuneScape looked exactly as the WorldScape client did, without clan chat, notes, goal setter, summoning, hunting, etc., 317 was the version of the client that Jagex used for RuneScape. I think it means they updated their client 317 times if I'm correct. A 508 was the RuneScape client 191 updates after the 317 client.

Quote from: Omri on November 30, 2009, 06:40:17 PM
What is classic running on atm? 317? Zack whats the detail gonna be like in Blitz, I bet it's amazing!

Log onto RuneScape. Those are what the graphics will look like.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

aljf123

I think classic is awesome so i think we should have all tele's same max lvl but just inprove the graphics add new things.and make it easy like worldscape!!
respect me or die !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jibberman til da end

Drunk Mario

what is clacabbageic? Sorry with all the questions but i just want to get updated on all this stuff.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

doormcburger

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Drunk Mario

Will there be the " players online " option in Blitz? because i find that is very useful.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

Kam

I really do not want to keep the etele and lumby teleports. I want you to still be able to put ::runes so we can still teleport and get our mage up. I would like to keep all the items and rares we have in this game, but make them look more detailed. i think we should use the 508 client, that would be the same as runescape and that would make the game alot more detailed and it would be very nice if you have godswords, skillcapes + emotes! <--- yes I know we weren't supposed to say what we think should be in there but I just had to becase I really want those to be in there. :)

-Kamanzar
"People are why we're always in war, no people, no problem." -Unknown

X

^ There won't be ::runes in blitz, you'll have to runecraft for runes or buy them :)

I owned you!

-add a max skill level of 999
-have ALL skills with ALL features (including summoning)
-starting at 100 at lvl 1 for every time you would get 4 xp 110 al lvl 2 and so on and so on
-cooler starting items like full pking outfits and other random stuff you can choose :P
thats all i can think of now.

X

^ No. Except all skills working.