News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Quote from: Bill on October 05, 2009, 04:18:16 PM
Quote from: Banana boy on October 05, 2009, 06:52:41 AM
I'm thinking there should be no trade limit.
In Runescape the trading fails..
~Banana Boy!~

Hmm.... I think Ryan won't be adding the trade limit. Though, I may be wrong.
You are correct from what I have heard.

_Tanner

Drunk Mario

hi i was wondering if there was going to have fast training like in classic?? or will it be slow :( like runescape?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Delicious

I think that it will be close, if not the same, to what it's like in classic.

Coleshot1

I always thought that walkthroughwalls was too easy... BUT, people like discovering the underground areas normaly off limits (GWD, Tutorial Island etc.)
There's no point in making the command hard to find/not telling anybody, because someone will find out.
So maybe make the ::tele xxxx yyyy  work, but with limitations. (Can't tele in walls, in members areas if there are any) But i'm guessing that might be too hard too...
I also think using non-working emotes as teleports(Simply not enough teleport spells to go where everyone wants =P ) and commands is a good idea. (or make your own, not necessarily emotes) Using one to bank would be a great idea, too. No one will want to walk to the Wilderness etc. That's all i have for now..
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Drunk Mario

ok i got a pretty good idea!..... i tihnk it would be pretty cool if like we went somwhere that we didn't wanna keep walking to that we should have like a teletab.. like you click on it then you can like bookmark the spots then if you wanna go there you can just click on the tab  and BAM!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Pk0wnedall

Can you, please have wildy in the real wilderness spot in runescape

Banana boy

Can we having pking everywhere in wildy?
Because it will be better.

Bill

Quote from: Banana boy on October 06, 2009, 07:36:52 PM

You can pk anywhere in the wilderness now. Just no one ever decides to walk to somewhere different than ::wildy. :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Sean

I think that instead of ::bank, you should have to use a bank booth.
Commands such as ::runes, ::bank, ::etele, and ::fally will be removed in WorldScape Blitz.

Quotei like bank booths but the reason that it gets annoying i because say your fishing and you wanna keep the fish and you get a full inventory and there is no bank around. the you have to either teleport or walk.

This is a part of the challenge and this is what makes the skills that are at 99 valuable, this applies to having a skillcape too.

Zack

Quote from: Bill on October 06, 2009, 10:56:36 PM
Quote from: Banana boy on October 06, 2009, 07:36:52 PM

You can pk anywhere in the wilderness now. Just no one ever decides to walk to somewhere different than ::wildy. :)

Also wilderness levels work now I think, so it will be more of a challenge.

Ry60003333

Yes, there will be no trading limits and the Wilderness works, including the levels.

Also, I'm working on loading a copy of the world map into the server so it knows where the walls are at, and this will fix all forms of no-clipping.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

xx hottie xx

ok i just have three words for you.:D
YOU
ARE
AWSOME

Pk0wnedall

Worldscape blitz will be the next runescape becuase when we get blitz it will be more popular.
in the client can it be updated closest to runescape the client page when you first open the client it will be moving around and the scroll for the login and remove the server ip spot so you can only play worldscape blitz on it, that will be really nice.
Worldscape Blitz is going to be the next runescape because runescape fails the newest updates suck.

Nicest Regards,

Jack7. :)

ilovemofawck

Will you have more mini-games? :3?
Cause I like the trouble brewing minigame.
(cus of the prizes xD) likee, navy clothes.

(sorry if this was already put in it. o-O)

Delicious

Ry will certainly be coding mini-games. Probably more as Blitz has come out. But as for the first release I bet only a couple will be in-game.