News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathtron55

personally i think you should skip blitz and just make classic better like skillcapes and godswords because i cant download clients
and a question=wil classic still run during blitz cuz i love classic

Bill

Quote from: mp3252 on September 25, 2009, 07:40:20 PM
personally i think you should skip blitz and just make classic better like skillcapes and godswords because i cant download clients
and a question=wil classic still run during blitz cuz i love classic

But that stuff is going to be in Blitz. Plus, classic is a very old version of RuneScape (The 317 version). They're up to the 520+ versions now (I'm not sure about the exact one now.) Also, the AllGoFree Staff have been working on Blitz for about 1-1 1/2 years now; they wouldn't just drop making it.

If you believe this because you can't download the clients as you've said above, I'm positive Ryan could easily help you out with that. :)

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Delicious

In my opinion, I think we should keep both projects up and running simultaneously. They create opportunities for both parties of players. Whether your in it for the items, the pk availability, or just the fun, Blitz or Classic will be sure to suit your needs.  ::)

Louis

Ok i Think That Skillcapes And The Idea About Working For Godsword Shards And Quests.

There Should be Some more places And I ThiNK There Should Be More Staff Workign Caus eiM on And Sometimes Some People Are Never On For Like 3 Hours.

Delicious

I think that, in order to keep people active, all skills should be trainable. I know thats not as easy as it sounds, but if a mini-game or something of that sort could be for all untrainable skills would be awesome.

Berserker

if not already suggested then you should add a ::help feature for all the comands such as switching mage or anything else that might be helpfull as for the number of xp gained per hit it shouldn't be somthing immpossible such as 4 or 8, it would be too hard, you might as well play rs, but somthing mroe around 50-100 not 1000 which is in the classic which makes it a bit too easy tbh. As for wepons im sure godswords are a big demand you should make them drop by somthing a little hard such as a kbd and make it not too much of a challenge to get like super rare, i also think there should be some shops like ::pureshop ::rangeshop :mage shop etc. also special attacks wouldn't hurt, as well as a good pk area and certain limitation for people that can go like a minnumum cb lvl.

~Berserker

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

i like the farming in ws classic, its just a simple skill to do when bored

Drunk Mario

can you guys only suggest things that have been not suggested yet and stop suggesting things like working godswords and special attacks!! they are already in blitz!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

hassan144

i think we should have bank pins becuse alot of people losing rare in blitz

Bill

Quote from: hassan144 on September 27, 2009, 02:52:48 PM
i think we should have bank pins becuse alot of people losing rare in blitz

That's an excellent suggestion. I wonder if Ryan will be doing this.

Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

i think that there should be a grand exchange(sorry if this was already suggested.)

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bri

I think that instead of ::bank, you should have to use a bank booth.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Bri on September 27, 2009, 04:41:50 PM
I think that instead of ::bank, you should have to use a bank booth.
i like bank booths but the reason that it gets annoying i because say your fishing and you wanna keep the fish and you get a full inventory and there is no bank around. the you have to either teleport or walk.

also i have another idea... i have played other servers before and they have had these things like you know where you go to get your "run" on in ws. in there that slot is like teleports to like a "shops area" or training..etc i think that is pretty cool!

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banana boy

I'm thinking there should be no trade limit.
In Runescape the trading fails..
~Banana Boy!~

Bill

Quote from: Banana boy on October 05, 2009, 06:52:41 AM
I'm thinking there should be no trade limit.
In Runescape the trading fails..
~Banana Boy!~

Hmm.... I think Ryan won't be adding the trade limit. Though, I may be wrong.

Lmfao.........