News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

From Classic to Blitz!

Started by Ry60003333, August 14, 2009, 06:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zack

Everyone will start completely over for Blitz.

ilovemofawck

Quote from: bamdidyblam on August 18, 2009, 07:27:03 PM
Most often people aren't looking for HUGE updates, the littlest things go the farthest ways, I've learned that quickly. The small things like skill cape emotes, equipment status, all that. But also of course the big things. Heres what I came up with:

Places and Events

-Grand exchange
-pest crontrol
-godwars
-kalphite queen
-castle wars
-bounty hunter
-duel arena
-quests
-real wild and a fun wild
-The real fally party room (that would be a HUGE hit)
-holiday events (you guys have done great ones in the past)
-real jad
-fight pits

Items

-PVP armor (vestas, statius etc.)
-godswords (of course)
-dark bows (real special)

Features

-harder training
-summoning
-hunting
-"resting" (brand new RS feature)
-construction (to build houses)
-tutorial island
-clan chat
-the newer emotes
-bank organization tabs
-trade equalizer (where it says the trade dead lines, how much you can go over/under)

Some, if not most of these are probably 99% impossible, but just throwing them out there. I wish you and the creators the best of luck on Blitz  :D
uhh why would we make the skills harder? Then he would be just making runescape again -.-, so what's the point.

clark

i think there should be a pvp world

~death-zone~

drag vs mike

Quote from: clark on August 25, 2009, 06:21:23 AM
i think there should be a pvp world
didnt u read the text properly it wud be more like rs if u add more worldsits worldscape therefore less worlds and more compact into one and ry maybe keep castle wars if u can and make the guthix portal work and if the game ends everything from the game of castle wars should dissapear from ur inventory other wise ppl mite start taking out un nessercery parts from it...

RY! RY! HE'S ARE MAN IF HE CAN'T FIX IT..... .....JEREMY CAN!!!!!!! :P

Jack

hassan144

drag vs mike

i imagine it wont be long ry is always trying to modify it to our likings but it DON'T help with people always asking him on WSC its really annoying if u were in ry's shoes and kept getting asked wen this wens that it is really annoying lol just to be warned tho dont ask about it becuz thts slowing it down i kno were all eager to play WSB but just dont ask ry or jeremy wen it finished becuz they aint got a clue lol

RY! RY! HE'S ARE MAN IF HE CAN'T FIX IT..... .....JEREMY CAN!!!!!!! :P

ilovemofawck

Ry, you would have to make a video...
Or else I would strangle someone.
:)

Rain

I would love the minigame 'Stealing Creation' in blitz. As you have said in the past, the leveling is going to be much more complicated on Blitz, so why not make this to give you double the exp, but of course you have to spend some time working to get the sacred clay items, so it wouldn't be like a very easy thing to do, but it would be overall better than training. An example; many people in RuneScape have achieved 99 Fletching by now because of the Sacred Clay knives giving you double the exp for whatever it is you may be fletching, make the process take no time at all when you have these knives. Now I'm not saying everyone used this method, but it was just an inspirational thing that Jagex came up with to encourage players to train more, and I think it has worked quite a bit. This would be a lot of work to add into blitz I'm sure, but it would be something worth while of looking into and adding.

Con1887

I'd love the idea of mithril seeds and when burring them flowers show up other than strange plants.

trlo k0

uhmm i like
godwars
kq
kbd
mith drags
sea troll
and the same exp for skills as on classic
we ride together, we die together,
bad boys for life

dont mess whit me or my friends!

Voltimolt

You guys ain't getting it....

comments like:
Quote from: Dillon on August 30, 2009, 08:10:26 PM
I would love the minigame 'Stealing Creation' in blitz. As you have said in the past, the leveling is going to be much more complicated on Blitz, so why not make this to give you double the exp, but of course you have to spend some time working to get the sacred clay items, so it wouldn't be like a very easy thing to do, but it would be overall better than training. An example; many people in RuneScape have achieved 99 Fletching by now because of the Sacred Clay knives giving you double the exp for whatever it is you may be fletching, make the process take no time at all when you have these knives. Now I'm not saying everyone used this method, but it was just an inspirational thing that Jagex came up with to encourage players to train more, and I think it has worked quite a bit. This would be a lot of work to add into blitz I'm sure, but it would be something worth while of looking into and adding.

these stuff ain't in classic.

Ryan wanted stuff you saw happened in classic to be put in blitz.

mumups

Hey Guys Its me Mumups,
I Havn't been here for a LONG while and you still havn't finished.
Ok.
This is what im gonna comment on, Im also ranting as well.

Ok Its been Long enough now. the amount of 508s out there with skills working now is stupid and yet we are still sitting here for like 100 years waiting for something everyone else has already. Judging By The Pictures The Server Is More Than Playable And Yet You still make us wait?

Heres an Idea Ry, Why don't you release it as it is now how it is and then slowly update the server. The amount of people you have lost because of this is unbeliveable. Because sorry to say ry, Classic is boring and it BORES People. Sorry to put it to you mate.

Keep It In Mind Okay?

Now
@ all the wannabee mods
I say to you F*** You "put yourself in ry's shoes" Ok Your coding a 508 its hard but then you have left all these people waiting for God Knows how long. oh and I have been coding 525s which are harder and Its pretty good so far. so yes i am also a coder and know how it feels so shut up. oh and also Flame me if you want but you know what i am saying is true.

@ Forum mods or whatever
Modify my post and it shows how sad you guys realy are. You can't accept what im saying so you hide my post so people can't see.

If you do that  Proves waht i say right.

Thanks
~mumups~
Thanks for the respect people! Glad to be a part of all go free!

hassan144

alot of people enjoy funpk i agree with chaos :)

Volcanic Me

Quote from: mumups on September 04, 2009, 03:47:21 PM
Hey Guys Its me Mumups,
I Havn't been here for a LONG while and you still havn't finished.
Ok.
This is what im gonna comment on, Im also ranting as well.

Ok Its been Long enough now. the amount of 508s out there with skills working now is stupid and yet we are still sitting here for like 100 years waiting for something everyone else has already. Judging By The Pictures The Server Is More Than Playable And Yet You still make us wait?

Heres an Idea Ry, Why don't you release it as it is now how it is and then slowly update the server. The amount of people you have lost because of this is unbeliveable. Because sorry to say ry, Classic is boring and it BORES People. Sorry to put it to you mate.

Keep It In Mind Okay?

Now
@ all the wannabee mods
I say to you F*** You "put yourself in ry's shoes" Ok Your coding a 508 its hard but then you have left all these people waiting for God Knows how long. oh and I have been coding 525s which are harder and Its pretty good so far. so yes i am also a coder and know how it feels so shut up. oh and also Flame me if you want but you know what i am saying is true.

@ Forum mods or whatever
Modify my post and it shows how sad you guys realy are. You can't accept what im saying so you hide my post so people can't see.

If you do that  Proves waht i say right.

Thanks
~mumups~

You're pretty damn annoying, just chill.