News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Hey worldscape it's me indroducing Max the kid from pennsylvania!

Started by HotMax123, August 09, 2009, 04:48:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

this game is great the fun and joy is awesome.

about me

Name: max
hobbies: skatboarding, swimming, football, video games (of course), blowin stuff up, breakdancing
born oct 11 1998
hates:barfing, school, stepping in dog crud, surgeonfish ( a type of fish that has 2 spikes on its tail and sircles around your ankles in the water and the whips you with the knives in its tail and you bleed) trust me if you go on vacaion to the red sea in egypt ur dead they get you.
Likes: this one girl in my clas with dark blond hair, sports cars, secret plans to beat the bad guys in movies, movies, popcorn
is: funny, smart, athetic, and is in a band, also likes listen to rock music and has to go now bye ;) :o 8)
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Bill

You seem very normal, and have some, if not, a lot of things in common with me. :o It's nice to know things like this about WorldScape's players. More players should post topics like these.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

HotMax123

Quote from: Bill on August 09, 2009, 05:15:39 AM
You seem very normal, and have some, if not, a lot of things in common with me. :o It's nice to know things like this about WorldScape's players. More players should post topics like these.
like what things do i have in common with you
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Chaoslancex

max you seem like chill guy, and love how you have plan for bad guys in movies. :D

serguy3

Quote from: HotMax123 on August 09, 2009, 04:48:47 AM

born oct 11 1998
  YAYYYYY. Finally someone around my age. My Birthday: November 8th, 1997. :o.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

HotMax123

╬Max╬