News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

school ain't cool

Started by HotMax123, August 09, 2009, 02:15:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

it was the day before christmas vacation so we had these wreaths to give to our parents nobody really had a finished one so i was determined to finish mine.
it was the middle of social studies and secretly trying without getting caught, i worked on my wreath. 6 minutes later the evil, mrs. DiFusco caught me , then " well, well, Max looks as if your so smarty pants that you don't need to study for our test coming up, so you know whatthe  test we have will not be open book as i told you all it will be no book" she said sort of with a grin. " in the defence of all of us you can't just take the whole class' open book privelages away, maybe max's but not ours." my freind said with a rather strong voice not quite jimmy( my best friend) " oh but i can" she said.
so the the bell rang and class was dismissed so my hallway walk to the car pick up line was filled with tantulizing "way to goes" and every sarcasm account you can think of. i grabbed one kid by his collar lifted him up (short for a fourth grader) and said" shut it or you're gonna need dental insurance!  >:( i even said i hate you to my girlfreind and dumped her on the spot. this is true evil my teacher not only hurt me, but my friends, my rep., and al thos i hurt due to her anger.
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

God Colin

wow. Youll need these: http://ezinearticles.com/?4-Steps-to-Control-Anger&id=171492 and when it tells you not to punch a wall welll idc rlly care bout dat one cuz i dont it any who.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!