News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Should Kevin711 be mod?

Started by arks, August 08, 2009, 10:33:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arks

Yes, he sshould be a mod he is a good player and always helps with problems.
ry, please make kevin711 a mod ???

Bill

That's not how it works though. The Staff comes to the players, the players never come to the Staff. There is a whole lot more to becoming a Moderator than just 'helping with problems.' Lots of people help with problems, as well as be a good player. Becoming a Moderator for AllGoFree is something that should come naturally, not pushed by making a topic about it on the forums. Making a topic about this may also lower his chances of becoming a Moderator, if he told you to put a word in for him about being a Mod. Honestly, in my opinion, there are only a selective few amount of players that are Moderator-material and meet every qualification in my book to become one, and I will say no names.

This is also your first post on these forums. So instead of coming on here just so you can 'suggest' your friend for Moderator, maybe use these forums what they're here and provided for all of the players for. These forums were paid for by Ryan's personal money, so maybe we should start getting more active players on here. People have this convenience, yet no one seems to see that of care at all. 

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

serguy3

Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

kevin711

I'm extremely sorry for this thread. I didn't tell him to make it, yet he still insisted on making a thread inwhich stating the obvious... Don't take this one out on me please. Thank you...

~ Kevin.
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: arks on August 08, 2009, 10:33:17 AM
Yes, he sshould be a mod he is a good player and always helps with problems.
ry, please make kevin711 a mod ???
Quote from: Bill on August 08, 2009, 01:43:32 PM
That's not how it works though. The Staff comes to the players, the players never come to the Staff. There is a whole lot more to becoming a Moderator than just 'helping with problems.' Lots of people help with problems, as well as be a good player. Becoming a Moderator for AllGoFree is something that should come naturally, not pushed by making a topic about it on the forums. Making a topic about this may also lower his chances of becoming a Moderator, if he told you to put a word in for him about being a Mod. Honestly, in my opinion, there are only a selective few amount of players that are Moderator-material and meet every qualification in my book to become one, and I will say no names.

This is also your first post on these forums. So instead of coming on here just so you can 'suggest' your friend for Moderator, maybe use these forums what they're here and provided for all of the players for. These forums were paid for by Ryan's personal money, so maybe we should start getting more active players on here. People have this convenience, yet no one seems to see that of care at all. 
you are dead on right bill, alot of people dont really care about the forums they just play the game but some people actually care about posting in the forums(i do!) and it is paid with ryan's personal money! thats very nice of him to use his own money to contiune with the forums so we can post in it. alot of people probably dont even know that ryan pays with his personal money! and i see tht you got this topic so ill let you do whatever you want with it.

sincerely,
                             ~drunk mario~

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jeremy

This is not how the system works. Please do not create threads as this one.

Warning.

Locked.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-