News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

*Donator suggestions!

Started by xx hottie xx, July 30, 2009, 05:23:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xx hottie xx

Hello i have some suggestions!!
my friend own a server that have some donator Stuff on it.
she has over fifty donators and she get atleast 1000.00$ a month.
IDEAS:
donator items like customs example: Donator godsword :P

and yea other donator items say 5.00$ for a rubber chicken.
or maybe 99 strength for atleast 3 dollars

hmm food like sea turtle heals 40 hp and doesnt finish (unless they die) only 2.00$

uhhmmm Members world? :D donator world maybe 5.00$

haha Party room has more stuff on members and make it 508!

If you would like to have a video of a members world!

Check it out :D

If you like this awsome suggestion add my friend on email PM me for the email address :D
Sweet regard  ;) Hannah!

Triniboy

Quote from: xx hottie xx on July 30, 2009, 05:25:58 AM
if u need info about doing customs ask my friend hes a pretty bad ass coder  :-*
Quote from: xx hottie xx on July 30, 2009, 05:26:13 AM
thanks!

First I would like to say, Try keeping all of that as one.

This would be good, With the donations, Ryan could use it to get a computer server to host,Which would decrease the amout of lag, And make the game run smoother. But as in a post Jeremy made, He stated
I would also like to point out that donating does not mean you get any special treatment whatsoever! You will not get anything in return; as it is a donation. You also can still be banned and or IP-Banned by AllGoFree staff, if needed.

That means that even though you give a donation, It does not give you any rights that the rules don't apply to you. Maybe later on it might change..

Ry60003333

We are soon going to bring back the donate feature, and hopefully have a donators mark on the forums.

But keep in mind we may launch membership for Blitz, and donations do not pay for membership. :o
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kevin711

I do agree that donating would be a good idea, but also you have to remember that, Jeremy had posted a thread inwhich stating saying that if players donate, it's their choise, and their money. He also said that donaters 'WILL NOT' be givin staff positions, nor items... I do think that the members world is a good idea, but the item donation thing goes against what, Jeremy had said, and I know him very well. He problably wouldn't like it.

~ Kevin
A proud Member and Beta-Tester for

Never dwell on the past, but thrive on the future.

Zack

Having players pay for items they couldn't get without paying wouldn't be fair to everyone else. Plus the servers like the one in the video you posted are just in it for the money not the players.

kevin711

clark

is a donator where you have to pay to play   because i think a lot of people would not play because i no i wouldent if i had to pay

~death-zone~

kevin711

No Clarck. A donater is a 'DONATION'; it is you giving money to the server, ON YOUR OWN DIME. A donation is to give money to help out a server, and or a cause. If you're only going to donate, and exspect items/ranks in return, you are mistakin'. Jeremy has posted a querry on what donations are for, and the fact that a donation is a donation, not a gift shop. The only reason that Ryan and Jeremy accept donations is for the servers sake, not for you to just get items in return. That is not how WorldScape works, nither does RuneScape. If you have anymore questions on this topic, please PM on the forums.

~ Kevin.

bamdidyblam

I like the idea of donator and so does alot of people. It gets people involved and shows true members of the server and forums.
World Scape Classic member for about 2 years

Usefull links

SMF Forum Codes

Styles and Codes

Server coding help and more

"A man who won't die for something is not fit to live."

- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

xx hottie xx

okay thank you guys for your replies.
i understand :)

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 05, 2009, 01:58:48 AM
We are soon going to bring back the donate feature, and hopefully have a donators mark on the forums.

But keep in mind we may launch membership for Blitz, and donations do not pay for membership. :o
if you would do memberships for blitz could you guys make it like 10.00 for one monthe and like 65.00for a year maybe? at least cheaper than rs but so you still get enoguh money

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall