News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Bill,

Started by Rain, July 20, 2009, 07:51:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

This topic is made to compliment Bill, and Bill only.

Bill,

Over the time I've known you, we've come to be very close friends. I just thought it would be proper to dedicate a topic to you, and show you that I appreciate everything you've done for me over this time. Ever since I've became friends with you, we've talked almost every single day. You're very easy to get along with, and we can have laughs all the time. Just the simple fact that you're not an idiot like most of my friends are, makes it much easier.

During the duration of our friendship, you've helped me through a lot of things going on in my life, and I will never forget about any of that. You were much easier to talk to then any of my other friends would have been. They would have most likely blown it off, and said whatever in my face. You were there the entire time though, listening and talking to me. I've come to know you as a very helpful person, Bill. At first, it didn't seem like it when I met you, but as I talked to you more and more, I found out that you can be very helpful, and a very good listener at that, if that's what I needed at the time.

I really thought just this little post should be made to show people who don't know you, that you really are a good person, a good friend. Thank you, Bill.

-Dillon

Bill

Dillon,

I've known you since late October 2008, and I'd never even thought I could get along and connect with someone this much over the internet as I did with you. You are basically like a brother to me at this point, which is why I made my own personal decision to give you that custom title ".::Bill's Brother::." here on the forums. To be honest with you, there are only three people in my life that I can tell anything to at anytime and not feel stupid or embarrassed at all, depending on what the situation is. Those three people are Sam, my 23-year old Brother, and you. No one else can I come to talk to like I can you. I know we met through RuneScape Private Servers, but you've made a huge impact in my personal life within these past nine months I've known you. (Yeah, nine months, can you believe it?) But an impact in a good, positive way. If we could total up our time of being in a Skype call, it would clear over 3 days, I'm sure. The very first thing I do when I get on my computer is I get on Skype to see if you're on. If you are, I message you. I used to check my Facebook and Myspace the second I got on my computer, but lately, you've been more important than my real life friends, which is what my Facebook and Myspace are for. You are really the only person in my life that hasn't ever been a D-Bag to me. Everyone else in my life I've rough patches with from time-to-time, even Sam and my brother. Although I only know you through the computer, you are a better friend than most, if not all, of my friends I know in person. And I honestly hope the fact that I only know you through the computer will change, as I live only two hours away from you in the same state. I know you've gone through a lot of personal problems (which I will not get into on here) but when my friends hurt, I hurt. If one of my friend's are upset, I'm upset. That's why friends should always stick together and never break up, no matter what happens. We all need each other to get past rough times and help each other along the way in the future. I honestly believe that without friends, life itself would die, if not that, not be much of a 'life' at all. You have so many good traits. You are hilarious, you're outgoing, you're nice, you're kind, and you honestly don't care what people think about you, which is a very good thing in a person. You have your own definition of being cool, which is wonderful in a person. We share so many laughs and good times through Private Servers and talking. You've been the most important thing in my life in 2009, and I know it will stay that way. You have honestly been a true friend, best friend, and a brother to me. Thanks, brother.

Oh yeah, and you're welcome. ;)

~Bill.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Voltimolt

I think the title of this should be "Dillon wuvs Bill & Bill wuvx Dillon".

serguy3

I believe this topic was ONLY FOR BILL TO POST ON. :P

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Bill

Quote from: serguy3 on July 25, 2009, 03:38:28 AM
I believe this topic was ONLY FOR BILL TO POST ON. :P

~Jack.

No, it's okay. If it was that big of deal to me, I would have locked it prior to me posting. I guess I can leave it open for people's thoughts on it.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Chaoslancex

that is really nice dillion, that shows your a really good guy :)

Ry60003333

I just wanted to say that both of you are really awesome people.

I remember Bill from years ago when Gizmo was still around, back in the day.  :D

I remember Dillion being in a giant Skype call with a bunch of people yelling in the background. ;)

I don't want to take anything away from the amazing work you guys wrote here, but I just wanted to say thanks to both of you.
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

HotMax123

i know i'm prettey new but back in the day was probaly great and dillon what a great thing to say abut billall i have to say is i wish i couldhave good friends online like u guys :'(
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Jeremy

Get a room you two love birds!  ::)

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-