News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

suggestion

Started by headbangguy7, July 17, 2009, 04:09:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headbangguy7

HEY I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE PRETTY COOL IF WE COULD OPEN THE BLITZ BETA TESTING FORUMS because I've been playing for 2 yrs and after the first year i got like extremely rich so i was trying to find things to do but all the people changed and they curse way to much so i stay away from the alot but it help if u could re-open the  test
                                              sincerally, bannabob23

serguy3

Sadly I do not think Ry or Jeremy will re-open it, they'll just ask people on the side, like they did for me, yes, I do agree with you about re-opening them, because we don't nearly have enough people todo all the work required.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

Plus most of the people that want it now just want it so they can play before everyone else and brag about it.

serguy3

Sadly, yes, that happens. There's alot of work to be done and they want people who are quolified and will work.

~Jack.

PS: Zack, you're taking a break? :(
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Voltimolt

Beta forum will be release when blitz is released. Which is never, lol, its way past the released date long time ago.

OFF-TOPIC: I Reached 300 Post.