News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

A mini Grand Exchange?

Started by Deadly Pker, June 13, 2008, 05:13:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deadly Pker

I know it would take along time to make, and a big effort from everyone. wouldn't it be nice to have a mini grand exchange? I'm just thinking along the lines of rs. I think it was one of their best updates ever. And if a mini grand exchange is made it would put blitz miles ahead of any other private server ever cerated ;D.
I know its a far fetched ideal but its worth considering.....
PKing 4 life...

I pooN I

I think it would be a good idea, but probably a lot of effort from Ry.

mo stuff1

Im sure it would, i mean you wouldn't wanna lose items in there ;D. Alot of time would need to be invested in it. But as deadly said it would put worldscape way ahead of any private server.
R.I.P BABY (MY CAT) -13/9/05 TO 6/11/07 bless you...the worst day of my life :(

Cavallers

yeah a grand exchange would take for ever....
but it still would be a good idea

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

I dunno. I think it would massivly glitched! Would add more to the server. And would take Ry 1000000 more year's than he already has...

But if he want's to. I'm pretty sure he could set hs mind to it ;) :D

~Chris

Ry60003333

With a client that has the GE interfaces and stuff, I could make it.  ;)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

i've seen a server whit all that i dont know how the guy made it but the server even had the grand exchange location whit npcs floor and the quick chat image too don't know how he did it

-Cavallers

Max

A Grand Exchange, or ANY kind of multi-server trading post, is a LOT of coding and probably too much to ask of Ry when he's still working to get WSB out. I think maybe something related to the old Account Center might be a good idea, sorta an online forum-built-in trading post, maybe tied into a Marketplace forum here?

Cavallers

it would be awesome to have a online grand exchange based on the online shop wouldn't be so hard

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

I dunno. I feel like something would go wrong :'(

But if Ryan says he can do it... I guess he can :D :D :D

~Chris

greepfruuy

good idea but verry hard to make i think it will go wrong bcus of all buggs alot of players would lose there items. so a really good idea but i think were not able to do this even with the contact of runescape.

~~greepfruuy~~
Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Cavallers

i don't think adding a grand exanche will cause any harm. and secondly for a grand exchange what you need to add is interfaces i don't think it would be a problem for ry.

-Cavallers

Chris Bud

Well I don't think it would add any lag, but.

I can see there being a problem with the actual 'Exchange' that would be bugged out. I suppose you could make it the same as a trade.

But the only problem is that trading is PvP. But the GE would make it like a path, sort of like the online shop?!

But I guess if Ry has confidence in it, so do I ;)

~Chris :D

Cavallers

ok i ask this why would we want a grna d excahnge anymore? i mean we only have 35-40 players a day is not like we have 1000 players a day so why would we want a grand exchange people will not use it at all only like 7-10 people will use it so is either waiting hours untill some one responds on the grand exchange to buy your items or is either to yell that your selling and sell the stuff faster.

please reply if i don't have a point.

-Cavallers

Chaoslancex

cav. is right i mean ::yell is much faster  ;D

an the Ge is a kida good idea in some ways an a bad one too for what cav. said