News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Gone for two weeks

Started by Ry60003333, July 08, 2009, 06:55:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ry60003333

I'm sorry to announce that I will be gone for the next two weeks on vacation. :-[
Although its not so bad for me! ;)

Although I won't be here, the game and website will continue to work. I am putting World 3 online, so incase other worlds crash they game will still be usable. I will check in whenever I have internet and restart any crashed worlds, and maybe post a little on the forums. ;D

The WorldScape Blitz Beta will continue to work while I am gone, and I am taking a copy of the database with be so I can work on it even when I do not have internet.

See you in two weeks! 8)

- Ry60003333
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

serguy3

Well, you've given some Beta testers some 'tools' so we can work on it ourselves, so you won't have todo alot of work of your VACATION.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banana boy

Have fun where ever you are going! :)

Ry60003333

Sorry about being offline for the past three days, my dad unplugged our modem and router to install an air conditioner in that room. He has no idea how to use computers and it took a while to get him to get everything turned on, but we got everything back online now. :D

And I also told him to please call before he does anything like that again. :P
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Triniboy

Something always goes wrong when Ryans not around :(

Pavilion

Ah, I see. I thought that the site was getting DDoS'd or something (sorry, I've been involved with several sites that are high targets).
AC is pretty cool too.

sirmight

Im just glad its back on!
~~World Scape Blitz~~
~~ Beta Tester ~~
~~ Almost Open ~~

serguy3

HEY!!! You should be back already, shouldn't you? xD

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!